• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HallwayHugger

May 10, 2024
Hey,

I am looking for AE to aid with my SN. How am I supposed to source this in europe? Are there any reliable ways to source it other that trying my luck with doctors?

BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
Thats so crazy, drugstores there really restric access to medicine that prevent you from vomiting? I wonder if pro lifers have anythinf to do with such regulation, metoclopramide really shows up on a lot of CBT methods.

Reactions: oivoi
H

HallwayHugger

May 10, 2024
An alternative that I was thinking of was to physically block vomiting. I'm sure it would be a very unpleasant experience, but would it be possible? Could stuffing something in my mouth work?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Thats so crazy, drugstores there really restric access to medicine that prevent you from vomiting? I wonder if pro lifers have anythinf to do with such regulation, metoclopramide really shows up on a lot of CBT methods.
Pro-lifers don't get involved in things like that, there are over-the-counter AE, but those aren't dopamine blockers (I think that's what they're called).
For me, it was enough to say that I had explosive vomiting once, the second time the pharmacist gave them to me after flirting with her.