• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
Me and my sister are pretty close, shes like 12 years old. Im afraid when I eventually rope, she might end up doing the same thing. She very attached to me, moreso then her parents.

Should I wait until shes older? like 14 then do it?

• Hugs
Reactions: johnonymous and Superfluous
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There is no good answer.

• Love
Reactions: Kjo, RM5998, inconsequential and 1 other person
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
When I asked this same question, but about my younger brother, I was told there will never be a good time to reduce trauma. Sorry man.

Reactions: Kjo, inconsequential and Superfluous
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
There is no guarantee of how they will handle that trauma, no matter the age. I was 12 when I found my brother's body. His suicide contributed to my depression but is not the reason I want to ctb. If anything his ctbing has made me more sympathetic of others and is a large reason I'm pro-choice.

Reactions: Powderedmonster, Kjo, Meretlein and 1 other person
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
I am not still alive because of me. It is what it is, a paradox. I want to go because of what I have lost, and by that I would just create a vicious circle, by generating further loss to others. Time has limited ability to fix things, and if possible, it should be used to find some answers.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Give her hope. Just make it look like you disappeared after moving away or after traveling to another country. It's possible for a person to CTB without making it look like he or she is dead. Hope is a powerful tool. The ruling class use it on their slaves, 24/7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjo
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
You cannot control the emotions of others. You can only mitigate any damage.

Reactions: Kjo and Morphinekiss
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Tell her how much you love her in a note, tell her not to do what you did.

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I watched my brother attempt when we were younger. He promised he'd never attempt after seeing my severe depression when my best friend successfully committed suicide...

I know it sounds crazy, but I sat down with him recently and discussed potential suicide together. He made it quite clear that even though he's on disability for life, can't walk for more than fifteen minutes a day, has multiple mental illnesses, and lives a life of solitude (I'm talking only seeing me throughout several years of lying in bed all day and all night by himself)... He would never attempt suicide and that he does not accept my choice to CTB.... he has, seemingly, nothing to live for but still refuses to accept an "easy out".

Perhaps sit down with her and have a serious discussion of why you want to and if she wants to?

Last edited:
Reactions: AtomicNewt
BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
It would be pretty hypocritical to try and persuade someone not to ctb after you've done it. Even more so because you won't be around to feel the 'trauma' of it anyway- that is, coming from the angle that they're predisposed to ctb before you take the dive anyways.
However, if you feel that you're so intrinsically connected to them that it's just your act alone that's going to push them into doing it. Then that's an entirely different thing, and it's not something that anyone else can really provide you advice with, as it's something entirely focused on your specific relationship.

• Love
Reactions: Partial-Elf, Kjo and Thorn
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
12 or 14 won't make a difference. She will be devastated to lose you regardless of her age.

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Sorry but there is no way to mitigate the effect of your suicide, specially as you say she is closer to you than your parents.

Nor would i suggest talking to someone of that age about your intentions, kids are very influenced at that age by the people they respect the most and that seems to be you, so chatting with her might just send her down that road anyway.

If you really want to protect your Sister then sadly you will need to stick around for a few more years & help guide her towards adulthood & all its pitfalls before you leave her.

Sorry ((Hugs))

Reactions: AtomicNewt