• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: falconeyes
N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Wow, there's a lot of people here would like to know that. I'm afraid only you can do that. Weigh up the pros and cons etc but for a lot of people they "know". More of a case of when for me

Reactions: Source Energy
F

falconeyes

Sep 27, 2019
You're the ONLY person who could take that decision, but since you've asked such a question, i assume your mind is telling you NOT to give up, ant the CTB is not yours for now.

Reactions: Source Energy
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Like everyone else said, you are the only one who can answer that question, but I really believe if there's any doubt, it's definitely not the time. I think it's a decision you can't rush, and it takes a lot of thought. Definitely weigh the pros and cons, and make sure there are no alternatives.

Reactions: Soul
W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
If you're questioning whether to ctb or not, that means there's part of you that wants to live. Please don't ctb unless you are 100% certain you want to. If you're certain, I won't stop you. But usually if you're not sure, you should probably avoid it for now

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
I agree with the other posters here, if you're not sure if you wanna CTB it's probably the best not to. Regardless of which path you choose wish you the best

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I can tell you want to hold on and if you do I encourage you to do so. I wish you the best of luck.