• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
I need to ctb but don't want it looking like it so my life insurance will still be paid out . What method is the best ? Life insurance doesn't pay out with suicide or drug od.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's probably gonna be difficult especially when suicide is suspected. What comes to my mind immediately is drowning (that in the case you cannot swim) maybe SWB, or you climb up a mountain and do a wrong step and fall down. Both could very well be accidents if there is no record of your suicidal ideation.

L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
That's probably gonna be difficult especially when suicide is suspected. What comes to my mind immediately is drowning (that in the case you cannot swim) maybe SWB, or you climb up a mountain and do a wrong step and fall down. Both could very well be accidents if there is no record of your suicidal ideation.
Yeah so my case is a bit trickier. My physician knows I'm suicidal and I have been given medication for depression. So unless I have a heart attack or stroke the life insurance company will make sure it was 100% natural death rather than suicide .

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori