• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
I didn't really wanted to die but I don't think the situation would allow me to live unless that one person leaves my life so Im basically forced to die cause of this sometimes I find ctb comforting other times I hate it and wish I could live here prolly cause of my bipolar but I did wanted to live but I don't think it would happen so for those times when I think I don't wanna ctb how can I cope up for ctbing? Cause I don't think I have any choice I'll have to do it
Being forced to die sucks soo much ik mosy people here wanna die on their own I don't really but I gotta there really isn't a way yes I've thought bout it I don't wanna die but there isn't a choice
Thanks for listening to my rant ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SoFewMethods, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Hey if you don't wanna ctb, why not just run away from that person, move somewhere far and start your life again from scratch ?

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I can't speak for all, but most people who ctb that I've had the pleasure of knowing about never really wanted to die. Some aspect of life made living unbearable for them physical or mental etc. Suicide became what they saw as a solution. My point in saying this is, you kinda miss out on that aspect when you're here because you see people who embrace suicide and accept it, and think, oh they have everything and suicide for them is a choice.

The natural state of any living thing is the perpetuation of its existence, call this SI (survival instinct). No one who dies, 100% wanted to die, though consciously they willed that, subconsciously thoughts of ways to stay alive always crept up. I don't know your situation in detail, your post is kinda vague. But you don't seem like someone who is okay with ctb. While I too sometimes have feelings of going on, I can kind of understand my choice to die beyond the emotions of the moment. There is rationality wrapped up in the emotions. In short, I try my best not to be impulsive.

If you feel you don't want to die, have you thought of ways of escaping the problem? What's stopping you from not having this person in your life? Suicide isn't always the best answer, regardless of what this forum may appear to be, the goal is to solve problems and those solutions don't have to always lead to you dying.

Reactions: Not A Fan
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
Hey if you don't wanna ctb, why not just run away from that person, move somewhere far and start your life again from scratch ?
Only if I was able to it's like a prison and I don't even know to drive too
I can't speak for all, but most people who ctb that I've had the pleasure of knowing about never really wanted to die. Some aspect of life made living unbearable for them physical or mental etc. Suicide became what they saw as a solution. My point in saying this is, you kinda miss out on that aspect when you're here because you see people who embrace suicide and accept it, and think, oh they have everything and suicide for them is a choice.

The natural state of any living thing is the perpetuation of its existence, call this SI (survival instinct). No one who dies, 100% wanted to die, though consciously they willed that, subconsciously thoughts of ways to stay alive always crept up. I don't know your situation in detail, your post is kinda vague. But you don't seem like someone who is okay with ctb. While I too sometimes have feelings of going on, I can kind of understand my choice to die beyond the emotions of the moment. There is rationality wrapped up in the emotions. In short, I try my best not to be impulsive.

If you feel you don't want to die, have you thought of ways of escaping the problem? What's stopping you from not having this person in your life? Suicide isn't always the best answer, regardless of what this forum may appear to be, the goal is to solve problems and those solutions don't have to always lead to you dying.
Yep I understand everything you say here
I can't find any ways
It's complicated I really don't wanna live with them thanks a lot tho I don't know how to even get rid of them

Last edited:
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
I didn't really wanted to die but I don't think the situation would allow me to live unless that one person leaves my life so Im basically forced to die cause of this sometimes I find ctb comforting other times I hate it and wish I could live here prolly cause of my bipolar but I did wanted to live but I don't think it would happen so for those times when I think I don't wanna ctb how can I cope up for ctbing? Cause I don't think I have any choice I'll have to do it
Being forced to die sucks soo much ik mosy people here wanna die on their own I don't really but I gotta there really isn't a way yes I've thought bout it I don't wanna die but there isn't a choice
Thanks for listening to my rant ❤️

L

lacrimosa

Jul 1, 2024
I will one day be forced to CTB, I've designed a sophisticated plan so I can go peacefully knowing people won't really miss me. This plan does not involve harming anyone except myself.

This is to overcome my survival instinct so I won't have a choice because I do want to die so badly.

Living with schizoaffective disorder (Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar) has rendered me psychotic to the point where me dying would be a blessing in my life.

I can't leave the house and I don't have any friends IRL.

I barely function and just take up space and time and frustrate people. I never finish what I start and will often start things greater than I can accomplish.

I've gone the medication and counselling routes many times only to find dead ends and roads too complicated to travel.

I've grown weary.

My mind doesn't make sense anymore and things have become so complex and heavy that trying to start over again is a moot point.

To the creator of this thread, it sounds like you don't want to CTB, so don't. Fight with everything you have left to survive and get out of your bad situation. Leave that person and flee to the farthest reaches away from them. There is still hope for you...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and uncat_
H

Heyyy

May 12, 2024
I will one day be forced to CTB, I've designed a sophisticated plan so I can go peacefully knowing people won't really miss me. This plan does not involve harming anyone except myself.

This is to overcome my survival instinct so I won't have a choice because I do want to die so badly.

Living with schizoaffective disorder (Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar) has rendered me psychotic to the point where me dying would be a blessing in my life.

I can't leave the house and I don't have any friends IRL.

I barely function and just take up space and time and frustrate people. I never finish what I start and will often start things greater than I can accomplish.

I've gone the medication and counselling routes many times only to find dead ends and roads too complicated to travel.

I've grown weary.

My mind doesn't make sense anymore and things have become so complex and heavy that trying to start over again is a moot point.

To the creator of this thread, it sounds like you don't want to CTB, so don't. Fight with everything you have left to survive and get out of your bad situation. Leave that person and flee to the farthest reaches away from them. There is still hope for you...
I feel bad for you I'm sorry
Yk I got bipolar 2 too
I've been trying to live for years but it just ot worse really quickly and will keep going I can't even runaway or escape I think there isn't any way for me to survive I wish there was tho I might ctb in 4 days ik it's gon be hard but I'll have to ig I don't know any other way
I hope you find what you're looking for