• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
My parents are making me take anti psychotics but i need to stop them for N. My due date is in 1.5 months.

Reactions: Circles
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
If they don't check thoroughly, your best bet is between your teeth and lips.

Reactions: Circles, Halo13 and Deadgirl
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Either what Alchemist is suggesting or wearing long sleeves. When you put the pill to your mouth, let it slip down into your palm then sleeve. If you have to keep it between your lips and teeth or under your tongue for a while to hide it, that's okay too because it takes a while for the coating to dissolve from just saliva. I used to do it with psych pills in front of my caretaker as a teenager, always worked. Good luck with your N.

Reactions: Circles and Alchemist
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
If they don't check thoroughly, your best bet is between your teeth and lips.
I used to see patients do this at the psych ward I was in. I only wish I had done the same.

Reactions: Skathon, Halo13 and Alchemist
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I used to see patients do this at the psych ward I was in. I only wish I had done the same.
Problem is, they catch those patients either by seeing it happen or some good Samaritan type patient telling on them. Then they take away privileges, put someone on a one on one watch where the tech even watches you in the bathroom or worse: injections of the medication. I was only able to do it a few times and just didn't fill the prescriptions after discharge. From any angle it is hell being forced to take meds you're not comfortable with.

Reactions: Circles and Skathon
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Problem is, they catch those patients either by seeing it happen or some good Samaritan type patient telling on them. Then they take away privileges, put someone on a one on one watch where the tech even watches you in the bathroom or worse: injections of the medication. I was only able to do it a few times and just didn't fill the prescriptions after discharge. From any angle it is hell being forced to take meds you're not comfortable with.
That's true. I wasn't able to stop taking meds while I was there, because they were giving me urine tests. I was discharged before the patients not taking their meds, so I don't know if the staff ever caught on to it. I had to see a few patients having injections, it was horrible to watch especially with the side effects they experienced, like constant seizures.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Ugh yeah then the poor patient would be a total zombie. Some psych wards can be really decent but others seem like they hire incompetent sadists.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Ugh yeah then the poor patient would be a total zombie. Some psych wards can be really decent but others seem like they hire incompetent sadists.
Agreed. Unfortunately, the psych ward I was in was run by the latter. Even the elderly patients were mistreated. I remember one elderly patient bleeding on the floor and the staff dismissed her and left her there. Another patient was in his 30s, but his hair was falling out and he walked like someone who was in their 80s because they gave him injections of strong anti-psychotics. The whole experience was a nightmare.

Reactions: Circles and Skathon
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
If you can take them with some juice, coffee, milk or other opaque drink, you can try spitting the meds into the drink.