Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
So apparently I can't even fucking HANG myself right. I tried full suspension. Panic set in immediately and I saved myself. I tried a few more times before I realized it just was not going to work. I did not cut off blood flow, just air supply. And the survival instinct hit me like a brick. So now I'm going to try the exit bag and I'm willing to figure out the mechanics. And come to think of it, the exit bag will probably not be as upsetting as seeing a body hanging.

I really hope this works because if I can't even HANG myself properly, not even fucking full suspension hanging, when hanging is one of the most common suicide methods, how will I ever succeed in life?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
NewDelhiGuy

NewDelhiGuy

Oct 5, 2018
So apparently I can't even fucking HANG myself right. I tried full suspension. Panic set in immediately and I saved myself. I tried a few more times before I realized it just was not going to work. I did not cut off blood flow, just air supply. And the survival instinct hit me like a brick. So now I'm going to try the exit bag and I'm willing to figure out the mechanics. And come to think of it, the exit bag will probably not be as upsetting as seeing a body hanging.

I really hope this works because if I can't even HANG myself properly, not even fucking full suspension hanging, when hanging is one of the most common suicide methods, how will I ever succeed in life?
Depends upon your country.. if you live in the first world you can trust the label if it says the inert gas in the cylinder is 99 or 98% pure..
Kindly read pph book and .In one of the nitrogen threads I stumbled upon very detailed chapter on exit bag method..
It is quite simple.
All you need is
Cylinder filled with at least 450 lts or more , of pure nitrogen, argon or helium.
Pressure regulator , flowmeter
A 2mt pipe
Exit bag

Reactions: Voldmort, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
cap

cap

Aporia
Oct 19, 2018
I thought you were giving life a chance

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Some sources say you can also use a CPAP mask and tube. Am I right ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
Some sources say you can also use a CPAP mask and tube. Am I right ?

Full face diving mask - yes.
Forget about CPAP mask, too risky, unless you want brain damage.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Help_Me and 1 other person
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Buy/rent from a reputable seller.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks everyone.

I thought you were giving life a chance

I was and realized yeah I still want to ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, cap, Schopenhauer and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Thanks everyone.

I was and realized yeah I still want to ctb.
Sorry to hear that man. As always life seems to find a way to put you down when you try to get back up. Hope you can have some good days ahead, but that seems futile knowing where hope takes you.

Reactions: Failed, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Trashcan ,

Cutting of air supply will definitely activate one's 'survival instinct'. I guess it can only work if you can't 'save' yourself. That requires certain logistics. Do it in a way you can't save yourself.

You may have the same issue with the exit bag, if the coming end will cause some kind of panic.

I wouldn't be able to do a partial suspension. I mean, hanging as a peaceful method ? I just can't do it. It would have to be a brutal hanging, with possibly some sedatives and opiates to take the edge off.

Unfortunately, the ceiling in the place I live in is too low ... finding a proper place wouldn't be so easy for me.

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Full face diving mask - yes.
Forget about CPAP mask, too risky, unless you want brain damage.

Got it. I'll keep it in mind.

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Id like to very strongly suggest that even the most peaceful methods need to be done in conjunction with some sort of tranquilizer to calm you down and keep you calm. I have valium and alcohol, maybe zoplicone too.

A peaceful method still doesn't address the immense fear of death. Thats what the drugs will help with.

Reactions: Help_Me, Lifeisatrap, Trashcan and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for the advice everyone. :) I'll take Xanax before I ctb. There are some welding shops near by so I'll look into those as well.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Limbo , that just wouldn't work for me unless it was N !

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
I posted a same question related to the current thread's question, except that my question is only for Nitrogen: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-purity-for-a-nitrogen-tank.21405/post-397501.

Any one recommend any Purity tester/meter/analyzer for Nitrogen, Argon, or Helium?

Reactions: Baskol1