• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
How do I appear not as skinny? I have been getting skinnier over the months because my appetite is poor. This is due to my mood being low. People especially family and friends have been commenting what a stick i look like and that I appear "sick". This is getting annoying.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Worthless_nobody and throwaway777
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I've heard wearing clothes with horizontal stripes can make someone look "bigger". Baggier clothes also seem to help as well as hoodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Manaaja, throwaway777 and 1 other person
Y

Ynoocs

May 8, 2019
I'm sorry to hear about your appetite loss. I have a tendency to do the opposite, emotional eating. I think to make yourself appear a little bigger, you could try buying clothes a size or two bigger, and maybe wear multiple layers. It's been said that clothes with large stripes give the illusion of appearing larger too. I imagine it's hard sometimes, but try your best to keep your appetite up. It's obvious that putting on some weight would be best for your health if you're dramatically thin. Best of luck.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Donewitheverything, Manaaja and 2 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
How do I appear not as skinny? I have been getting skinnier over the months because my appetite is poor. This is due to my mood being low. People especially family and friends have been commenting what a stick i look like and that I appear "sick". This is getting annoying.
Wear lots of clothes two three layers tshirt/jumper/pants and things ....it does work and make u look heavier...

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Deadgirl
Josewantsaday

Josewantsaday

I wake up and you’re still dead
Apr 21, 2019
From a very small person, what can I recommend is to wear baggy pants and hoodies that double your size. If you put a shirt under it, it will give the sensation that you are slightly bigger. Oh and jackets do the trick too. A lot of layers will do the work.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Manaaja and Deadgirl
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Raise your arms. Open your jacket if you are wearing one. Wave your arms and speak in a loud, firm voice. I took these directly from tips to scare off a mountain lion so I hope they were helpful, lol.

You could always try gaining weight the easier way. Like eat Taco Bell instead of McDonald's (way more calories). I've only recently learned that myself, but only because I have the opposite problem (was getting too chubby).

• Love
Reactions: Soul, lemmeeleev and Tortured_empath
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I can relate. I have a very poor appetite and I have lost weight over the years. (Not anorexic I have just never been a big eater and super fast metabolism)

My best suggestions would be to make super high calorie weight gain shakes since drinking is much easier than eating a huge calorie meal. I do this and as long as I stick with it I have gained weight. Look up some appealing recipes online. You can even add high calorie protein powder to the shakes. I know it might sound gross but add coconut or olive oil to the shake to really boost the calories.

Don't laugh at this but you can also buy silicone padding that will cover your hips and behind area. They come in different sizes/ thickness and look really natural. There are various sellers that specializes in these type products. I have also seen some padding online for like thighs or legs too. Layer your clothes a bit like someone else said abive. Believe me I sympathize and I have looked up all this stuff because I was sick of being skinny shamed at my old job.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
You can change your physical size by eating the right amount of protein and pumping iron (you probably know this already, easy to say, not necessarily easy to do).
Ironically if you get hench then close fitting clothes will show your physique and any strength or power that may infer.
Make eye contact, speak firmly and assertively and don't punctuate your speech with "like", "um", "erm" and all other number of "vias".
Sort your posture out if you need to and get some solid, decent boots.
There is a proverb that says:
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"
If you're going to be the wolf you need to be the fear too.

All that stuff to one side, I hope you're okay brother and remember the biggest thing that you need is a heart, you can have a huge heart and be loved for the good you do. Grow taller in different ways.
Love to you my brother.
DBD

Reactions: Deadgirl and lemmeeleev
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Drink lots of water and eat high sodium foods (though not too much), it should make you retain more water weight. Shit like instant ramen noodles makes anyone pack on a bunch of water weight in no time, they're very calorie dense because it turns out the noodles are fried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadgirl and lemmeeleev
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
Eat pizza. Never fails me :haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: lemmeeleev