ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I hate living in my town; the people are so stupid. Inside their f*cking heads, there's a piece of sh*t occupying their cranial cavity. The people in my town are excessively nosy when it comes to news. Whenever something happens, they always have to spout nonsense.

Unfortunately, in my town, there have been cases of CTB, disappearances, and murders. But the thing is, people react in the most foolish way possible.

You see...

It's common for murders to happen in my town, which terrifies me because I never want to go out.
Whenever a murder occurs, people post images of the scene on social media.
The problem is that people believe that everyone who dies is involved in organized crime, to the point that they think those people deserve it.

You know what's the dumbest part?
Drug traffickers start using this pretext to avoid looking like bad people. People believe everything they say, and they never face consequences.

How can people be so stupid and believe that all the murders happened because these people were "involved in drug trafficking"? Many of these individuals simply had the misfortune to suffer...

Disappearances are very common in my town. However, people react in a stupid manner.
I've seen cases of young people leaving home due to abuse and then returning. But that's when these anencephalic people chime in and say:

"These young people nowadays only think about partying."
"I hope their parents give them a lesson."
"What irresponsible youth."
"What foolish youngsters..."

Do they seriously think that all young people want "new experiences" and such nonsense? Don't they realize the suffering they've endured?

Now, I understand that the people in my town don't have gray matter, but fecal matter...

I really want to talk about CTB, mainly because of someone...

I've heard several cases of CTB in my town, although most involve people aged 30-60.

I think there's no need to talk in depth about it, but people here also say their bullsh*t about CTB.

But here's where it gets interesting.

A month ago, my childhood best friend passed away. She has always been very friendly to me, and I cherish all the moments I spent with her. However, one day, her body was found on the train tracks. Her body was split in half.
The strange thing here is that the train tracks are only a few meters from her school. Therefore, people would assume that this was a CTB case.

Oh, but here's when people start with their nonsense.
Because she's a woman, many of her "friends" from school claimed that her death was a "homicide" simply because "they knew her very well" and "they didn't believe she had depression."

So many people started categorizing this incident as a murder simply because the people here don't know what the heck depression is. As if depression meant being sad 24/7.
But I, I was one of the few who considered her death CTB, and there's a logical explanation.

Since she was a child, she had CTB thoughts. I sat next to her and I remember seeing her doing self-harm. I even came to know what was going on in her mind, and I knew it wasn't normal. And of course, in her adolescence, she hid everything; no one knew what was happening with her. She seemed like someone who was happy, even though she was living with her grandmother because her mother was out, and she didn't have a father.

On the other hand, it's impossible for it to be a homicide because that area is very busy, and even though she died at night, it's unlikely that someone murdered her in that area.
Who would think of killing someone near a school and leaving them on the train tracks? People believe that her killer cut her in half, which is stupid because here in my town, murderers are not like Ted Bundy; they're just as stupid as the people in my town.

There are more things that can prove she CTB'd... but getting back to the topic...

It's incredible that the people in my town know nothing about mental health and even make insulting comments. I say this because, if according to them, it was a homicide...
Was she murdered because she was involved in drug trafficking? Assholes...

I'm sure if it happened to me, people would say I'm irresponsible, rude, and a criminal because, according to them, my murder was because I was "involved in drug trafficking"...

I'm glad I no longer use social media. The sub-humans in my town are only damaging my mental health with their bullsh*t... This scum won't let the dead people rest...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, WAITING TO DIE and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's dreadful how many humans just create more suffering and are so insensitive, I'm not even surprised they are acting in such a way, to me humans truly are the worst species.

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The less I have to do with people irl the better.
I avoid human contact as much as possible because society in general these days is incredibly toxic. And, it's getting worse by the day unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE