• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

larastoned

larastoned

bpd | adhd
Oct 5, 2023
It seems like a lot of you here have a set date to CTB. I just want to know how you came up with that? I feel like it would help me with overcoming SI. Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb, NocturnILL and voyager
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I have just picked a random date. I like acting organically rather than strictly. I just picked a date randomly.

At least that what worked for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I picked the soonest date where the stars aligned in terms of me being alone and undisturbed for a few days.

• Hugs
doomdoll

doomdoll

if i can’t be my own, i’d feel better dead
Nov 2, 2023
i had set a day for myself that if life wasn't better a year from that day, that i'd made my choice.

• Hugs
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Same day as I was born

• Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Have had too many to mention in the past, and never even tried to fulfill them, always knew I'd pass on them when they drew closer. So one day I just gave up all together. Was it a means of procrastination? Who knows. And yet, my mind obsesses around dates, not just concerning ctb. Around this time 30 years ago my life went to shit and 5 years ago I had an epiphany leading me here. In 2020 it would've been 40 years to the day I almost drowned, therefore full circle, and so forth.

No really, it's all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Will go when the moment is as perfect as possible and have set one last date, won't be here anymore to see the 25th of November 2024, therefore five years on this board, lol. 🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL and bussy
G

Givingupandgivingin

Oct 18, 2020
I just used a date not too near holidays or birthdays.
It makes me feel less trapped to know there's an end.

Reactions: NocturnILL, Beyond_Repair and voyager
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
It seems like a lot of you here have a set date to CTB. I just want to know how you came up with that? I feel like it would help me with overcoming SI. Thank you!
I haven't set a date. I just have a kit that is something I carrry around with me on trip etc. And if I get the urge it will happen.

Reactions: MiMif and voyager
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
Three days after my birthday. I want it to be around my birthday because that way the people that love me would mourn me harder only around one time of the year, if I ctb far from my birthday then they'll have at least 2 dates to mourn me instead of 1. I also want it to be after instead of before because I want to celebrate my birthday as a (secret) goodbye ceremony. And I say three later because one of my best friends has his birthday the day after mine and that way I wouldn't be fucking his birthday or the next day for him.

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I don't have a set date, I just know it will be before the new year. I am avoiding birthday and holidays though

Reactions: MiMif, voyager and BrknEyes
R

rileywatson

Oct 19, 2023
I pick dates based on responsibilities. I don't want to mess up things I care about. It does mean, however, that the time between attempts is pretty large.

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I picked my date out of resentment, a week after my mothers birthday.

• Aww..
Reactions: NocturnILL and voyager
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I haven't chosen a date because I know it will based on a sudden urge to do it. I have my kit with me and if the opportunity arises it will be spontaneous. Life will just end I hope no more than a hour later