accepting.id

accepting.id

i cannot fck it we ball for much longer
May 15, 2023
I'm having trouble picking a date. How did you all go about it or what are some ways you've heard of?

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
I'm in the same place. I am planning before the end of May since all my money will run out by then.

Reactions: Idon'tknow828
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I plan to do it during winter, in the last two months, as that is my favourite time of year. As for the exact date? I have decided to do it on the day with the heaviest rain, provided there is no rain I will simply do it at the nearest convenient date once I have determined there won't be any rain.

SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
I haven't chosen a date. I would like to avoid doing it when it's close to a family member's birthday or when it's close to the winter holidays. I wouldn't want to "taint" those days for them.

Also, I'd ideally like to do it on a cloudyish day. It sounds stupid, but I have always loved cloudy days. Not trying to sound like an edgelord, but they make me feel peaceful and serene. Sunny days make me feel more depressed oddly enough.

• Love
Reactions: saderaser, anonaon, hallenzaun and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all once someone has a method that they feel confident in, only they know when the time is right for them to leave, if someone has their method then they can just leave when it feels right. I would see it as being better to leave when it feels right rather than setting a date, as if someone sets a date then something could happen to interfere with their plans to leave on that day, I don't understand the need to ask the question as it's up to the individual when to leave, it's a personal decision.

• Love
Reactions: accepting.id
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I don't really plan, I'll just wait for the day where I finally can't hold back anymore. I think only the doer will know exactly when it's their time.

• Love
Reactions: tabris_075, pochacco12, saderaser and 2 others
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
I don't have a specific day picked out. I was hoping at the end of summer at some point. I'm not happy during any time of year, but winter just exacerbates it. I love nature during the summer & I love the warmth and brightness. I wanted to be able to enjoy that for a last few months while getting everything in order and then ctb at the first sign of intense cold and/or snow. I'm not sure I'll get to see all of summer anymore... but that was the plan I originally made for myself.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and accepting.id
WokenDier

WokenDier

May 17, 2023
thinking to ctb on my birthday, its next month...

• Love
Reactions: leftdreaming and accepting.id
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I personally wouldn't chose a specific date for my CTB in advance. There're way to many factors to interfere the plan. Just being well prepared for the day when it comes is enough.

Reactions: blue_muse and Bobert_Beniro
leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Mines 12am the night after my birthday. Sort of a "show me a sign" type of thing

• Love
Reactions: accepting.id
Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Depending on how long i want to live, and what resources that are accessible to me, and what this date means to me

Last edited:
spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
Favorite numbers. Either the 4th of the 5th in year the 2024 or the 25th of the 5th in the year 2025, personally. Which date depends on if I can get my hands on the method I want to do. If I can't CTB in my preferred way by the second date, I do it with my non-preferred way.
For past attempts I usually used the night of my birthday, or the early morning on my birthday (0100-0400).

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I don't have a specific day picked out. I was hoping at the end of summer at some point. I'm not happy during any time of year, but winter just exacerbates it. I love nature during the summer & I love the warmth and brightness. I wanted to be able to enjoy that for a last few months while getting everything in order and then ctb at the first sign of intense cold and/or snow. I'm not sure I'll get to see all of summer anymore... but that was the plan I originally made for myself.
I can't go through another winter. I plan on going on the autumn equinox.

hipsnake

hipsnake

bpd freak
May 20, 2023
I don't have an exact date, I just plan on doing it whenever it feels like I've completed all I've wanted to.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I haven't set one. it will happen when it happens.

Lilythefenfen

Lilythefenfen

Exhausted of trying
May 8, 2023
Wanted to go out doing something fun. Decided to go to a concert. Ice nine kills and Falling in Reverse. Hyped af.

Reactions: Dainhla
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I have planned my month and year based on the number of doctor appointments I will get and an estimate of how long will it take for the symptoms to get worse .
The date is basically this -
black and red ball GIF by South Park

oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
August 2026. It's when my sibling graduates. I wanna be around long enough to see that day. To see him make it somewhere I couldn't.

• Love
Reactions: BornHated and Lilythefenfen
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Don't really care which day will be my last as long as it's this year.