the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
I could never forget waking up when I knew in the first place that this shouldn't be possible. I thought, "oh fuck, oh no. This cannot be the afterlife" as I was laughing hysterically on the floor right before the dissociation hit. This whole experience was so surreal, imagine being a failure at absolutely everything! Feels like I am the living dead ever since. And it's been 2.5 years since the attempt, I think I'm going insane at this point. I can't help but feel like I've made peace with the fact that I deserve to rot in this prison for as long as possible. This is my purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: 27clubHereWeGo, Praestat_Mori, hi-okbye and 2 others
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
After attempting (and failing), I've always felt okay with that fact, like "oh well, time to get on with life." Then I'll get suicidal again when bad shit happens and wonder why I was ever okay with failure. It's a terrible cycle to be in, but I guess it's what I'm here to do lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, 27clubHereWeGo, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I cried...a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, 27clubHereWeGo, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
I feel like I can't believe it, like I can't believe that I just tried to kill myself. And I was a bit happy that I finally found the courage to do it, to look death in the eye and be ready to embrace it, but also disappointed that I failed. I had mixed feelings after that first attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and the_path_of_sorrows
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
cried then went to sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and the_path_of_sorrows
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
I felt a mix of relief and disappointment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and the_path_of_sorrows
lifelite

lifelite

Dec 8, 2023
I was lying on the floor, vomit everywhere, but. The peace I felt. I felt super good. Like relaxed.
Dying can obviously be very scary, but I felt so positive. Motivates me on my next attempt that way

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and the_path_of_sorrows
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i feel like i don't really process it right after it happens, or ever really.
i'm just like, oh well, didn't work, time to try something else.
sometimes i'm just really bumbed because i was supper excited.

first time i was like "damn, i just almost died" (i did not almost die, horrible method choice would've never worked)

after that there was an OD, and i went to the hospital myself because i realized it wouldn't work. i was just happy i didn't have permanent kidney/liver damage

few times after that i would just forfeit myself after realizing it wasn't going to work (swb, hanging, etc)

i took an OD a few months after thoese things, and when i woke up i was just too high/tired to even notice what was going on (it was on xanax and alcohol)

then my next method i purposely forfeited because i knew it wasn't going to work. i was bumbed, but too cold/high to be really upset about it.

and my next attempt, well i'm just hoping i don't wake up again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 82921
§∆T∆π

§∆T∆π

Nov 17, 2023
It feels devastating. I'm sick of this world. I cried all fucking year. I hung myself, passed out. Drank that bullshit SN all night sometimes!!! Blew a hole through my floor with a rifle trying to blow my brains out. Nothing ever fucking works!!!! And For what??! New Years around the corner again!!! Not another year. Please please not another one.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows and Deleted member 82921
sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
Cried a whole lot and was very, very, very angry at myself for a while. I kind of still am.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, hi-okbye and the_path_of_sorrows
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
I felt disorientated the first time, the second time yeeted to my bed and then cried being afraid of any possibile damage done to myself (luckly not).

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, the_path_of_sorrows and hi-okbye