deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I'm a new member. I'm feeling a bit lost and I hoped this feeling was normal.

How long did it take you to feel comfortable enough to expose yourself?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, binturong and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Once I joined yesterday, I realized there's crazier people here than me! Nah, just kidding. So far what I have seen is we all have our reasons for being here. I've found that most are kind, and respectful of our decisions and problems. Unlike other sites I used to frequent, where they would ridicule, or talk down on you, this place isn't one of those. You will get a bad apple every once in a while here I'm sure.

So to me, this is the best one I've found.
And to add to that, the most I've said so far is having depression and anxiety. I haven't really gone into huge details about my life yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, reclaimedbynature, spring vainglory and 2 others
hail

hail

lost society
Jan 27, 2024
I'm a new member. I'm feeling a bit lost and I hoped this feeling was normal.

How long did it take you to feel comfortable enough to expose yourself?
not too long, the introduction thread helped a lot though

Reactions: deedeme
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
People join for diffrerent reasons and are at different stages so it won't be the same for all. I was desperate so it didn't take me long to get my feet wet.

But yea feeling a bit lost is totally normal as far a I am concerned. Welome

• Hugs
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
i dont really care, since social interactions do nothing for me, so its was more of a 'might as well' feeling. methods information is the only thing that is useful and its accessible without joining.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome! I hope you will soon find your comfort zone around here. For me it didn't take long, although my main focus is methods as that was what brought me here in the first place. I have interacted well enough mosley in regards to my method. I have found what I came for and have found answers for some conflicting perspectives I had. I also have found comfort from interacting with the nicest compassionate people around here. The message count in the short time i been here is a testimony to that i guess. Don't be shy to dip your toes soon and interact more. Most are welcoming and awesome bunch. Wishing you all the best ❤️

• Love
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Welcome to the mad house (only joking)
Youll find your feet and some make friends. Read posts etc. Reach out if needed.

• Love
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
Welcome! I hope you will soon find your comfort zone around here. For me it didn't take long, although my main focus is methods as that was what brought me here in the first place. I have interacted well enough mosley in regards to my method. I have found what I came for and have found answers for some conflicting perspectives I had. I also have found comfort from interacting with the nicest compassionate people around here. The message count in the short time i been here is a testimony to that i guess. Don't be shy to dip your toes soon and interact more. Most are welcoming and awesome bunch. Wishing you all the best ❤️
Thank you! Likewise, I wish you peace and fulfilment whatever your desires are. If you don't mind, can I ask you what is your chosen method? I'm still navigating that.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you! Likewise, I wish you peace and fulfilment whatever your desires are. If you don't mind, can I ask you what is your chosen method? I'm still navigating that.
Partial hanging is what is avaliable to me. My first trial didn't work because I didn't have much knowhow and did it wrong. Am hoping my second attempt won't let me down :)

• Hugs
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
When I first joined I was shocked with the level of detail on methods and for reading goodbye threats. Those two things alone made me cry and feel in a way I've never felt before, a level of hopelessness perhaps and grief for the people in the goodbye threads.

I started by mostly commenting on other people's posts and after I was more comfortable I started making my own. Different will have different paths.

Welcome to Sasu! I hope you feel welcomed here and feel a sense of community. This site is much, much more open that any other I've found so you should be free to share how you truly feel.

• Love
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I had the same impact, but at the same time I felt some kind of "comfort", as in knowing that I'm not alone.

Thank you! Let's see where this journey leads me to.