Dyingtoleave

Dyingtoleave

Apr 11, 2022
For me it destroyed my life i went from having a job making money to losing my job, my savings, my social life evaporated and now i'm lost.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Élégie, demuic and 4 others
H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
For me it destroyed my life i went from having a job making money to losing my job, my savings, my social life evaporated and now i'm lost.
It destroyed mine too. Stress triggered mania/psychosis , impulsively left my flailing marriage without a plan, lost my job , home…worst is contact with my 12 year old son. Sleeping on my mother's sofa, going on 4, months now after losing my apartment , and wearing out staying with friends . No real friends anymore. Can't stand myself. Feel to old to keeping battling. I could go on and on. My therapist and psych doc aren't really helping. At least in the mania I was delusionally happy! But goes up, must go down. Crashed hard this time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and natali4
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I had a difficult time with the lockdown and after that my life began to unravel. I know that this was staged and it had nothing to do with public health. It's far more sinister. Anyway, I'm planning my suicide and not just bc of the plandemic but my life has been depressing and difficult for a long time. I'm in poverty and therefore I have no freedom to live a better life quality, I don't want to just exist and be miserable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic and onlyanimalsaregood
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The plandemic has ended my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic, onlyanimalsaregood, natali4 and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
As someone with a facial disfigurement it increased my quality of life tenfold.

Back to hell now that masks are gone. I'm glad work from home jobs increased though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Élégie, onlyanimalsaregood and 1 other person
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
As someone with a facial disfigurement it increased my quality of life tenfold.

Back to hell now that masks are gone. I'm glad work from home jobs increased though.
They will bring back the masks don't worry. They were never about health it is to get pple conditioned bc it is a subjugation thing. It does something psychologically negative to pple wen they are forced to cover their face over time.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
In all honesty, I didn't affect my life for the worse. I was already locked down for years beforehand. I'm sorry to hear about the rest of you though. Life is so unpredictable and unfair.

Reactions: Fragile, Cathy Ames, Élégie and 2 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
They will bring back the masks don't worry. They were never about health it is to get pple conditioned bc it is a subjugation thing. It does something psychologically negative to pple wen they are forced to cover their face over time.
I agree, especially for developing children. I'm not in favor of destroying society for the sake of my well-being but I'm one of the few who thrive more masking. If you're deformed/disfigured/ugly then the masks have been oddly freeing. I follow a girl on instagram who had her upper lip torn off by a dog during the pandemic. I know masks saved her from a lot of negative reactions while she gets reconstructive surgery.

Obviously for society at large I'd rather have kids and adults getting fresh air and looking at faces though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and demuic
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Pandemic completely destroyed my life. Before this my life was bad, but I had the capacity to fight everyday. Now I just don't. Now I'm just waiting for life to push me to the very edge and I will ctb.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, onlyanimalsaregood and Dysgenic Pup
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Didn't affect my life, I was already fucked up beforehand. It actually gave me more excuses for certain things.

Should say I was in a very small town that paid little attention to the pandemic. Some stores closed and masks were required inside businesses but nothing much more. I'd imagine my experience could've been entirely different if I was in a large city or a different country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Élégie
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
It ruined me. I am not myself anymore. During curfews I was constantly crying.

Not being able to go watch a movie, or wander the streets killed my mental health.

I am full of hate for those who endorsed and supported lockdowns...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, onlyanimalsaregood and Dysgenic Pup
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It barely affected my life at all. Before it, I wanted to leave this world and I was living such an depressing existence and the pandemic did not change anything for me. I did nothing before it, and it is the same after.

• Wow
Reactions: Un-, Foresight and Istanbulite
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Not much. In the begging I was taking classes at home. Now I'm working everyday in the office.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I got laid off and had a bad spiral of depression.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Not at all really. I found the mask thing tiresome so I'm glad that part has died down a bit. Other than that, life was fairly unremarkable. One thing I did have was this ongoing feeling of surreality. It didn't seem like the world was ever going back to normal at one point.