bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Filthy rotten no good punk
Mar 10, 2019
Sat at my laptop in tears, wondering how it came to this. I've been rejected by all those around me, i don't feel like i have a place in this world, i don't think i ever did feel like i belonged. Loss puts a lot of things in prespective for me, it shows that life is heartless and cruel and doesn't care how you feel in the end. I'm ready to be done now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BrokenHopes, demuic, NodusTollens and 13 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
life is heartless and cruel and doesn't care how you feel in the end.

I second these words. Life could be better but it is mainly an agony.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, bruisedtorso, NodusTollens and 2 others
Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel that way.
We are all here to help

• Love
Reactions: bruisedtorso and Lostandlooking
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I'm sorry. I too feel abandoned. It's not a nice feeling, especially when you feel abandoned by that one person you care about the most. Sometimes it helps me when I let rage come in the surface. It takes some of that pain away. Maybe you should try feeling some rage, but the best thing you can do imo is to find inside you the power to love them and forgive them. Maybe you can find some peace this way. I generally try to focus on love and forgiveness, but soon pain comes again and deeper, so I give in to rage. It's a cycle..

• Hugs
Reactions: bruisedtorso and Lostandlooking
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I am so sorry you've had to endure so much pain. This world is cruel to some of the kindest people who never deserved the odreal of abandonment and grief. You are welcome here to vent and speak your mind as much as you like, we will understand even if it feels like the rest of the world isn't listening.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, demuic, bruisedtorso and 2 others
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Filthy rotten no good punk
Mar 10, 2019
I'm so sorry you feel that way.
We are all here to help
I appreciate you. thank you.
I am so sorry you've had to endure so much pain. This world is cruel to some of the kindest people who never deserved the odreal of abandonment and grief. You are welcome here to vent and speak your mind as much as you like, we will understand even if it feels like the rest of the world isn't listening.
Thank you for your words. I feel like the kindest of souls are the ones who have to pay the ultimate price of their happiness for someone elses. Thank you for welcoming me, and thank you for listening.

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I just want to tell you to never let bad experiences determine your self-worth and your value in your own eyes. Sometimes, when the world is cruel and harsh, we, sentient beings in human form, automatically take it as a way to measure our own worth. It's painful because it shouldn't be like that. Love your whole self wether the world does or not. The world will come and go. But you will always remain with yourself. I just felt like saying it. And I'm sorry for all you've gone through. I hope you find peace soon, whatever you choose to do.