• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
OMG I think he snapped his neck on the drop.

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
I thought it was possible only from a great height
Me too but I guess he managed to do it. Maybe the way he wrapped the neck and the sudden drop with his weight at the right angle. Just looks like something happens in the neck suddenly as he came to a stop from drop.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It may have been very painful for him. Or not, it's really hard to say. It seemed to be over quickly, but from my experience, pain can have the effect of dilating time so maybe it lasted a while for him.

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
Think thats the benefit of drop hanging. But i am looking at partial as its easier to set up.

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
OMG I think he snapped his neck on the drop.
No. He definitely didn't break his neck. It is simply impossible without falling from a certain distance. This is a typical full hanging, where consciousness is lost quickly.

Reactions: death137 and PaxAmerica
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
He died quickly man. The convulse for minutes afterwards that was seconds

PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
No. He definitely didn't break his neck. It is simply impossible without falling from a certain distance. This is a typical full hanging, where consciousness is lost quickly.
I am only guessing to be fair. Without an autopsy we wont know. Maybe he had a pre-existing weakness in his vertebrae. Who knows.

D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
I am only guessing to be fair. Without an autopsy we wont know. Maybe he had a pre-existing weakness in his vertebrae. Who knows.
With the classic full suspension, a broken neck is just a myth. People just confuse this method with long drop. Another myth is that with full suspension, people suffer and suffocate for minutes. But as one scientific study has shown, in fact, in most cases people simply pass out within 10-15 seconds due to compression of the carotid arteries. This is most likely what happened in this video too.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and justsayin
BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
ok i watched the video i think i know what he did
whiles hanging maybe out of painc he held on the rope for a bit but enough to compress the carotid arteries which caused him to faint and drop completely. its why hes not wobbling much compared to typically hanging