• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
An extremely common method here is using N and it seems like the only person on this planet to get it from is A. Why is he so reliable and how did he become The Saint of Suicidal People

Reactions: azucaramargo, JustHeckinKillMe, Gina and 1 other person
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I can only repeat what I have heard.
Exit international used to organise small groups of travellers all visiting Mexico with the single intention of acquiring the holy grail.
The word is that he made contact with Philip Nitschke and was listed as a trusted source in the Exit guide,from that point.
ASH (Alt. Suicide Holiday) soon caught onto him and he began providing it using a specific disguise and a well known selling site.
Many people have tried to trick his customers using similar email addresses and details.
There was also the Chinese supplier that provided powder N and was also quite reliable for a while,but that has all fallen apart now.
He's been extremely careful and cautious to cover his tracks.
It is said that nothing good can last forever. He takes a huge risk doing this and it would be sad should he be prosecuted for this.

• Wow
Reactions: Gina, About_to_Go, retarddd and 3 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I wonder if it's possible it's more than one person. Or if he has an heir - I hope so.

• Yay!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and About_to_Go
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Broken, About_to_Go and 3 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, About_to_Go and Cookiedough8956
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
He's like The Kingpin for N.

Reactions: Ruffian
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It is said that nothing good can last forever.
That's why I got mine while it's still available, even without immediate plans to ctb. But then expiration date becomes a consideration... maybe A can implement a Subscribe 'n' Save™ model.

joking of course, I've read it lasts years after expiration

Reactions: azucaramargo, Wolfjob_dayjob, Gina and 2 others
F

F_ckthisplace

Feb 26, 2019
First you get the money

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Ruffian
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
That's why I got mine while it's still available, even without immediate plans to ctb. But then expiration date becomes a consideration... maybe A can implement a Subscribe 'n' Save™ model.

joking of course, I've read it lasts years after expiration

Will it last lets say 10 years past expiration? I just want to buy it and store it in my drawer. I might not need it for 5, 10, or more years. Wish it just came in a tablet form that never expires.. also do you know what happens if you drink N that no longer works? Would you feel lots of pain and will it cause any damage?
The legendary Son of A

Son of A, B ?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Amber1974
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Will it last lets say 10 years past expiration? I just want to buy it and store it in my drawer. I might not need it for 5, 10, or more years. Wish it just came in a tablet form that never expires.. also do you know what happens if you drink N that no longer works? Would you feel lots of pain and will it cause any damage?
"Many years" according to the PPH and I also found this article indicating the same. I don't know for sure though and I don't want to give out bad info so please correct me anyone if I'm wrong. :) It would certainly be a good topic for the main board if it hasn't been discussed already.

Reactions: Circles and Wolfjob_dayjob
SMarie1204

SMarie1204

Feb 25, 2019
I LOVE the mystery and speculation around this man/woman??/group of people??/organization!?! This is a movie I'd watch except it's real, so amazing.

I wonder if A lurks around here like "mwahaha..they're so wrong! My name is Betty! I'm a vet tech!" Who A is doesn't necessarily matter to me as much as what their motivations are and how they get away with it. It's strange to think A does it because they enjoy it, so the story there would be so interesting.

THAT BEING SAID, I am grateful for A, and the pph, and the understanding that these people have. I hope they remain safe and undercover forever. If you're anything like me you might enjoy a show on Hulu called "Mary Kills People".

• Love
Reactions: Black Sky, azucaramargo, Ruffian and 2 others
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018

Son of A, B ?
Somewhere in the resources,there is a 'How-to' video,describing the process for converting liquid into crystals which are supposedly not going to degrade and another,that describes the process for converting it back to liquid again.
Also, out of date N can be potentiated using another medicine(also info available in resources.)

Reactions: azucaramargo and Ruffian
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
He may be doing to help people, but if he's like most people he's only in it for the money,

Reactions: azucaramargo and martha