Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
So ive had two bottles of n for about 4 months.first day i opened 1 bottle and used 20ml and put both in the fridge,then combined both into a spray bottle so i could conceal it just recently . Also recently had both of them out of the fridge for 9 hours max.
So will i still be able to use N properly as i dont have the funds to re order

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost Magic
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
well, you're gonna get a lot of different answers, so here is mine

once opened: officially: 28 days / in reality: idk
changing the container would decrease the shelf life because the original bottle is sterilized

not opened: officially: +/- 2 years in reality up to 20 years if stored properly

Screen Shot 07 29 19 at 0830 PM

dont ever open you bottles, if you need to test it or for any other reason use a syringe

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I see it complicated. 2 yrs closed. When you open up one bottle, after directly to fridge.

If N is from A. He told(in email). Opened until expiration date. May 2021. Guess into the fridge.

Could to be a little ""straight". To call a Vet clinic and asking for it. anonymously indeed.

Last edited:
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
the liquid will retain it's efficiency for decades if left in its original sterile air tight bottle and of course stored carefully.
but once opened the liquid will then be in contact with oxygen, air and many other things that will most certainly reduce its effectiveness, it would be even worse if the liquid was transferred to another container

Vets dont open the bottle, they just take what's needed with a syringe through the rubber seal

Reactions: CelestialSky
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
You could have your N tested by the lab in Spain. I think the PPH mentions it.

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
Great im trapped on earth once again. I cant fail my ctb. Maybe i ahould ask A for advice

Reactions: freaktech
N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
What?! What about this post?!

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/1-year-old-n-opened-once.10585/post-194862

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
I gained a bit of hope from this post but reality is i needed to keep the unopened to ensure effectiveness . I tasted a little and it tasted less vile from when i first tried it. So i have no fking clue i might drink it and fucking wake up i might take that chance i just want to die

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
I gained a bit of hope from this post but reality is i needed to keep the unopened to ensure effectiveness . I tasted a little and it tasted less vile from when i first tried it. So i have no fking clue i might drink it and fucking wake up i might take that chance i just want to die
I'm in almost the same position as you but I'm not ready... I'm now going to have a nervous breakdown if I can no longer use it. How do we know what source to trust?!

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
I would adk A but i dont want to bother him if im not planning to re -buy. But hes the only guy we could trust
I wasnt mentally ready but now i am, and i cantt even take the stuff now

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
I would adk A but i dont want to bother him if im not planning to re -buy. But hes the only guy we could trust
I wasnt mentally ready but now i am, and i cantt even take the stuff now
So you're going to get rid of it?

Also, A is off the radar now.

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
Actually i did a better taste test its still as vile as ever
Im drinking in the next few weeks bro, how about you

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
OK, but I don't know myself if the taste has anything to do with the potency/state of it.

I really wish someone with an education in chemistry, medicine or pharmacy would give their insight.

Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
Sleep test to test the potency maybe? Also cant believe n is gone. This stuff is a rarity now

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
What I read about conditions when you opened up bottles is one month. In any place says nothing about fridge. Says once opened up expiration is 28 days. Even it is the same thing about recipes in the final exit. One month.

I am not totally sure but I do not think that N works in these conditions. I hope to be wrong, really.

Best idea I think is asking some chemistry or similar to be totally sure. After all just leave it up to you two options, take it o directly throw it.

Or buy it again.

Good luck.

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
What I read about conditions when you opened up bottles is one month. In any place says nothing about fridge. Says once opened up expiration is 28 days. Even it is the same thing about recipes in the final exit. One month.

I am not totally sure but I do not think that N works in these conditions. I hope to be wrong, really.

Best idea I think is asking some chemistry or similar to be totally sure. After all just leave it up to you two options, take it o directly throw it.

Or buy it again.

Good luck.
But above you said, "If N is from A. He told(in email). Opened until expiration date. May 2021. Guess into the fridge."

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Try a little bit and see if it sedates you.

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
Here is another source: "With respect to the liquid form of Nembutal, ANDY noted on alt.suicide.methods: "If you open the nembutal its still reusable till the mentioned shelf life in most cases which is 3 years. Now if you take the nembutal out and mix it with something else at that point the ions would react causing it to degrade. Even changing the container would decrease the shelf life because the original bottle is sterilized which might not be the case with a new water bottle that you intend to use. The liquid would stay potent till the expiration date if stored in cool dark place even after being opened"

Im drinking in the next few weeks bro, how about you
How much for the taste test? Did it sedate you?

I tasted a couple of drops when switching containers for the second time but that did nothing.

I don't have any immediate plans due to my family.
You could have your N tested by the lab in Spain. I think the PPH mentions it.
I am not on that continent.

Last edited:
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
So you're going to get rid of it?

Also, A is off the radar now.
What do you mean off the radar? I thought he was still selling for more money maybe?

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
What do you mean off the radar? I thought he was still selling for more money maybe?
There are reports he has gone silent and had said business is paused.

Of course, it could be permanent if he doesn't find other ways, but he or any businessperson won't drive their own business into the ground by admitting that before they're sure.

If the higher price rumor is true, it's still not worth the police risk for me.

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
But above you said, "If N is from A. He told(in email). Opened until expiration date. May 2021. Guess into the fridge."

I say what A says in his email. "Opened up until expiration date May 2021. Into fridge between 3ºC and 5ºC".
Literally.
Different thing is that was true. I do not know yet.
My opinon is that N not going to work.

If he wants to know it, he has options to knowing for.

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
I say what A says in his email. "Opened up until expiration date May 2021. Into fridge between 3ºC and 5ºC".
Literally.
I do not know yet.
My opinon is that N not going to work.

If he wants to know it, he has options to knowing for.
To me, that sounds like it would be fine. You're going based off the OP's n being out of the fridge for nine hours?
Sorry, I don't understand all of your English, specifically, "Different thing is that was true."

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
To me, that sounds like it would be fine. You're going based off the OP's n being out of the fridge for nine hours?
Sorry, I don't understand all of your English, specifically, "Different thing is that was true."

Mostly things does to oxidize when oxygen make contact, medicines too. And them lost features. That I am based off.

I am not sure about whether putting N into the fridge being useful. I do not know it. Can to be true or false.

N

Neroli

Jul 23, 2019
Mostly things does to oxidize when oxygen make contact, medicines too. And them lost features. That I am based off.

I am not sure about whether putting N into the fridge being useful. I do not know it. Can to be true or false.
Why would A give misinformation about opened N? Wouldn't he get backlash and bad reviews from customers who would have theoretically survived opened N?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Why would A give misinformation about opened N? Wouldn't he get backlash and bad reviews from customers who would have theoretically survived opened N?

To both questions: I do not know and does not matter.
I just to try a helping hand to a member who has a little issue.That he says.

I do not care about A, B, C, D.............................until Z.
We are talking about conservation. It's very clear.