G

GoldenWingedShip

Jun 4, 2019
Have any of you successfully "unlearned" the habit of jumping straight to the thought of suicide when the slightest thing goes wrong? I've spent about 15 years beating myself up in my head and it feels like who I am at this point. I want to change. This negative thinking pattern get me into trouble with people I care about. Because I'm so hard on myself I tend to also judge others as well. I wonder how other people deal with the pessimistic narrator in their head.

• Hugs
Reactions: mint_parfait, chloramine, Élégie and 1 other person
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
Mmmm good question it used to lurk now it's basically anything that makes me suffer even on a small level , my thoughts just go to CTB

abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Same, I haven't learned how to stop immediately start thinking about extreme measures when something goes wrong.

Blackhole999

Blackhole999

Nohope
Jul 1, 2022
Estoy profundamente enojado con migo mismo con las decisiones de mi vida pero hablando con amigos, me dieron la pauta de que en el momento de haber tomado cualquier decision en el pasado fue lo que en el momento me salio lo mejor que pude hacer o simplemente en el momento parecio una buena idea asi q de esa manera estoy aprendiendo a desenojarme con migo mismo y aceptar que las decisiones no las puedo juzgar con los ojos de ahora solo aprender de ellas y seguir adelante

E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022
very, i really really hate myself and that's ingrained at this point. i don't want to get better, and yes i can kind of recognise that my brain is messed up but again, i don't care about getting better because i don't want myself to get better