I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
Hi.
I can get morphine. I would like to know how can I die while using it. I can get at least 1,6 g of morphine sulfate and many benzos. Do you have any suggestions how can CTB with these helpful substances?
Sometimes I would like to get massive dosages of other opioids such as OxyContin and risk an overdose with benzos and sometimes I wander if hanging with opioids in body could be reliable, painless and lethal.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think in the PPeH you find methods using morphine.

Edit: Out of curiosity bc of your avatar text. Do you know Latin?

Last edited:
I

innerentropy

Jul 8, 2023
I think in the PPeH you find methods using morphine.

Edit: Out of curiosity bc of your avatar text. Do you know Latin?
Thanks. Probably I will opt for a partial hanging while on Morphine and Benzos. I used to study it in high school and those words are still stuck in my mind. What about you, dear?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thanks. Probably I will opt for a partial hanging while on Morphine and Benzos. I used to study it in high school and those words are still stuck in my mind. What about you, dear?
I learnt Latin in school, several decades ago. I figured out your avatar text is a quote from Seneca ( epistulae morales ad Lucilium )

I

innerentropy

Jul 8, 2023
I learnt Latin in school, several decades ago. I figured out your avatar text is a quote from Seneca ( epistulae morales ad Lucilium )
That's it. The most enthralling Latin text ever written. You should be Italian, I guess.