• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
I plan to take phenobarbital + lidocaine + propofol. I have access to the veterinary euthanasia drug anestofol (50 mg propofol/ml + 50 mg lidocaine/ml). I plan to get drunk in advance. Then lie down, take phenobarbital, then turn on the infusion system.Do I need to drink antiemetics?How painless will it be?How long will it take me to lose consciousness after taking 30 grams of phenobarbital?Will I be able to turn on the IV after taking phenobarbital?P.S. I forgot to mention, I use 20 ml of anestofol

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Very specific questions that probably nobody here can answer. If you can IV yourself and you have access to Propofol then just inject that in a lethal amount. (See how Michael Jackson died by an accidental OD of Propofol from his privat doctor). Don't make ur method more complicated than it has to be. AE's r suggested when u ingest anything.

Reactions: NikWild, Forveleth and DeIetedUser4739
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Very specific questions that probably nobody here can answer. If you can IV yourself and you have access to Propofol then just inject that in a lethal amount. (See how Michael Jackson died by an accidental OD of Propofol from his privat doctor). Don't make ur method more complicated than it has to be. AE's r suggested when u ingest anything.
my main method is phenobarbital, rather I want to hedge my bets with propofol

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
my main method is phenobarbital, rather I want to hedge my bets with propofol
I understood that, but IV is always much more lethal than ingesting and afaik pheno is less potent than N. Anyway it's up 2 you. Pheno is a part of the "lethal mixtures" in the PPeH I think, perhaps you can find some info there.