Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
I have some SN coming in a few days and am planning on using it when it comes. I don't have any medication, as the megathread suggests purchasing. How likely is throwing up? I can prepare 2 different glasses if I throw up after the first one, but I can't really fast before taking it.

Reactions: blahblahhh
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
According to what I've read, throwing up is VERY LIKELY to happen if you don't get the stuff you need.
I would try to get the antiemetics no matter what.

Upvote 3
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

Reactions: nolongerhuman
Upvote 1
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
According to what I've read, throwing up is VERY LIKELY to happen if you don't get the stuff you need.
I would try to get the antiemetics no matter what.
it is likely to happen
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/
to be fair, they asked if they were likely to throw up not fail because of it. (i should add that it is good info although im not sure i agree with it. without having someone throw up and not get help it would be difficult to actually say)

in answer to the question, i can maybe only recall one or 2 that didnt but im not sure if i remember that correctly and even if they didnt say that doesnt mean that they didnt and we just dont know. as for the antiemetics, i have read that they dont help as much as people think however if you can get them i see no harm in having it just in case.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: aneurysm, nolongerhuman and WornOutLife
Upvote 0
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I read quite a lot of sn raports and goodbye threads and the truth is that nearly everyone vomits, even if antiemetics are used. However vomiting doesn't automatically mean that attempt will be failure.

Upvote 1
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Second glass of SN is very important. U cant find any person who took second glass of SN and survived

Reactions: Rn110bg101, Ani198 and Salvation_
Upvote 0
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
As the others have mentioned, it's quite common and fasting isn't just about not throwing up but also about rapid and concentrated absorption. So, quite essential. Try not to skip it if you can.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Rn110bg101, Ani198 and 1 other person
Upvote 1