• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pomcustard

pomcustard

Jul 29, 2024
How come it's not as used and not as heard of as other methods? I don't see people talking about it in other places. Is it a newer method? Is it really as effective and peaceful as they say?

Last edited:
Reactions: SackOfCrap445
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
What other places do you have in mind where suicide methods are discussed?

It's still fairly niche as far as suicide is generally concerned but compared to 2018 it's not a secret at all to those who professionalyl deal with these matters.

Last edited:
Reactions: SackOfCrap445, locked*n*loaded, CelestialDiana and 2 others
pomcustard

pomcustard

Jul 29, 2024
What other places do you have in mind where suicide methods discussed?

It's still fairly niche as far as suicide is generally concerned but compared to 2018 it's not a secret at all to those who professional deal with these matters.
I guess only Reddit? It's a bit hard to find other places where people discuss this. But I honestly haven't seen much news reporting on it either but that's probably to deter people from using it.

Reactions: GoatHerder
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It depends on where you are. Some places are more aware of it than others. It's never been heard of where I am too, not that suicide is discussed in depth either.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I get the impression it obviously isn't in the public psyche like hanging and jumping are. I suppose it must be relatively new.

As for peacefulness, reports seem to vary widely. I don't think it's completely painless. I get the impression though that for a lot of people, it's more in the realms of distress and discomfort rather than agony. But- feeling nauseous and being sick (despite taking antiemetics,) a racing heartbeat, laboured breathing, headaches are common side effects. I don't think it's just a case that you take it and gently drift off to sleep but yeah- reports seem to vary. I think it's best to read all you can here and make your own decisions.

• Informative
Reactions: mistymoo, SackOfCrap445 and pomcustard
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
I hadn't heard about it until this year, I know there's been news stories about it but I never saw any and I used to always watch the news. I guess you have to be somewhere like this site to learn about it.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yeah Sn isn't known. But the U.S. government/ politicians are about to ban SN in the USA. this shows the supreme evil of banning SN. These creeps are pure evil

• Love
Reactions: blueberryDesert and HowToCTB
HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Jul 17, 2024
Yeah Sn isn't known. But the U.S. government/ politicians are about to ban SN in the USA. this shows the supreme evil of banning SN. These creeps are pure evil
Governments are evil. And people who work for such evil machine are NOTHING less than mthrfkrs who have got everything easy in their lives and think that if someone takes a bad decision is because they're not responsible, rather than considering the actual circumstances.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It must be well enough known that many governments have banned it, or are working towards banning it.

Reactions: Loona6546645