• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I know one user on here Pikassa who was from London and took N two months back and hasn't been heard of since - sureky a N suicide would make some news ???

Reactions: Ashpac and lemmeeleev
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I know one user on here Pikassa who was from London and took N two months back and hasn't been heard of since - sureky a N suicide would make some news ???
Methods used in suicide are not published in the media for fear of copycats.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Vidar33, ihtgatw and 12 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
They don't have a way of fighting this. So they rely on peoples ignorance.

Reactions: GreyMagic, lemmeeleev, Ashpac and 1 other person
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
They dont want people getting ideas.

Reactions: LifeIsNotFun, Honigwaffel, Johnnythefox and 3 others
any%

any%

Student
May 2, 2019
Johnnythefox nailed it already. And it is the same thing with death in general. Todays society somehow tries to cut out "death" in general, thats why all dead people in hospitals also just disappear pretty quickly. Down in the cellar - out of eyes, out of focus.

And there are just too many suicides to publish. In my country alone every 53 minutes somebody manages to catch the bus. You (as a state/nation/society) want the rest of the population to feel good and not give them the slightest hint that there is also sorrow, pain and hopelessness.

Reactions: andy69, Boochky, Ashpac and 5 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I have been watching on tv, couple found in their car lifeless. Offcourse it is carbon monoxide, they wouldnt say it.

Reactions: Ashpac
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
There was a recent Spanish news about a woman with pains dying of N but it was only famous because it was done by his husband so it sparked a normie debate

Reactions: Ashpac
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Johnnythefox nailed it already. And it is the same thing with death in general. Todays society somehow tries to cut out "death" in general, thats why all dead people in hospitals also just disappear pretty quickly. Down in the cellar - out of eyes, out of focus.

And there are just too many suicides to publish. In my country alone every 53 minutes somebody manages to catch the bus. You (as a state/nation/society) want the rest of the population to feel good and not give them the slightest hint that there is also sorrow, pain and hopelessness.
*Applause
We live in a society that is in constant denial of death and suffering, as if it is trying to convince us that we aren't mortal beings, who are naturally prone to suffering, disease and death.

Last edited:
Reactions: andy69, Meretlein and Ashpac
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Methods used in suicide are not published in the media for fear of copycats.
Pretty much this.
So recently one of the victims of Stoneman Douglas committed suicide. Within like the next week or two you had a couple more school shooting victims committing suicide. That's part of the reason suicides aren't really spoke about. They think it can cause a sort of domino effect when you report on suicides.
On a possibly bleaker note, they might just not think people would care that much or that viewers wouldn't respond positively to it.

Reactions: andy69, Ashpac and Honigwaffel
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
If someone isn't famous or rich nobody gives a shit how they committed suicide. You say the word Nembutal to the average American they will probably think it's some drug to treat their diabetes. LOL No but seriously.

I don't buy this whole copy cat idea surrounding suicide deaths. The reason why is that they always cover mass murderers. And everyone knows that mass murderers love publicity, and recognition. But everyone wants to know about it because everyone thinks it could be them. But suicide on the other hand. Nobody gives a shit who committed suicide. It's interpreted as just a sad story with no hope and it doesn't effect them, so people change the channel.

Last edited:
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I think someone famous will need to die by that method in order for it become public. I never heard of it before.