• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
This is my description of my closest practice or attempt whatever you want to call it. Rewind 7 or 8 years ago. I had my own apartment and was alone and very drunk. Drunk enough that I would consider this a brown out or a spotty black out so details may not be 100% accurate. I decided to partial with a coaxial cable attached to a door handle. I placed my neck into the ligature. After a brief amount of time I had tunnel vision and my hearing was going out. I felt if I was there a second longer I would have fallen unconscious and nature would take its course. At that last second or two there were some contradictory elements. I felt the call of the void and the will to go but my SI overcame it just barely. I felt peaceful and fearful at the same time. So obviously I lifted my body up and out of the ligature at what felt like the last second. But here is the thing my face was red as a stop sign and a little purple for about two weeks afterward. I know that my face was like that because of petechial hemorrhaging which is a strong indicator of successful strangulation. So, my question is was I close and did I have the right technique?

I know my SI felt like it wasn't my time and I had unfinished business maybe. I almost feel that it is closer to my time to CTB so I feel my next attempt if I have one will be even more likely to succeed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, demuic, Gabriel.88 and 4 others
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I would say that once you've blacked out you would ctb. But I've tried and I swear I remember losing consciousness, but I woke up sometime later and pushed back up. However, I was having an impulsive moment and didn't know anything about partial.
You need to be careful with these kinds of things. If you don't die you can be left alive disabled more than you may have been before.

Reactions: Grumpy Bear and demuic