F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Title. It is difficult to notice signs. If someone is ignoring you it might be due to life reasons, such as being busy. Or maybe they don't want to talk to you anymore. They might be taking screenshots of your messages to mock you in front of others, and are only your "friend" to entertain themselves. What if they talk behind your back, and because everyone hates you no one tells you whats happening?
These things all happened to me before. Only finding out years later, or when the cliche falls apart and someone tattles to get back at the others. One time my account was hacked, and everyone watched a pedophile groomed me, and then blamed me for it. Mocked me for admitting to being suicidal to someone I trusted, who then shared the screenshots in a private groupchat. There is likely those of you who went through similar things. What signs did you guys notice when interacting with others?

• Aww..
Reactions: Jane Doe 13, Forever Sleep and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Title. It is difficult to notice signs. If someone is ignoring you it might be due to life reasons, such as being busy. Or maybe they don't want to talk to you anymore.
are you always the one to intiate conversation?
Sometimes i will forget to respond to people cause im busy with other things.

Reactions: ForsakenDial
F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
are you always the one to intiate conversation?
Sometimes i will forget to respond to people cause im busy with other things.
Yes, usually. If not the continued interaction usually ends.

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Title. It is difficult to notice signs. If someone is ignoring you it might be due to life reasons, such as being busy. Or maybe they don't want to talk to you anymore. They might be taking screenshots of your messages to mock you in front of others, and are only your "friend" to entertain themselves. What if they talk behind your back, and because everyone hates you no one tells you whats happening?
These things all happened to me before. Only finding out years later, or when the cliche falls apart and someone tattles to get back at the others. One time my account was hacked, and everyone watched a pedophile groomed me, and then blamed me for it. Mocked me for admitting to being suicidal to someone I trusted, who then shared the screenshots in a private groupchat. There is likely those of you who went through similar things. What signs did you guys notice when interacting with others?
Let go of all expectation of outcome. We live in a world full of people who do not have your best interest at heart. You will be used and abused, so enjoy the moment because nothing is guaranteed afterward.
I used to get upset when communications were dropped. It wasn't long till I realized them no longer interacting with me was on their end, so their loss. If someone online dislikes me, so be it. It's quite easy to cut them off.

Reactions: Jane Doe 13 and ForsakenDial
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
When they keep saying they want to play a game online, and never come through.

You can also tell based on their energy towards you.

Reactions: ForsakenDial