onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
how can you pretend to be okay? i've done this my whole life, but i'm about to explode, i want to pretend i'm fine until ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Meditation guide, lobster salad and 3 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Remind yourself what your objective is and that pretending for now is only temporary.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Fake it until you make it!
I exploded some years ago and ended up becoming a NEET for almost 3 years but now I'm doing it again because otherwise, I'll end up in a psych ward lol.

Reactions: Meditation guide, lobster salad, Superdeterminist and 2 others
onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
I exploded some years ago and ended up becoming a NEET for almost 3 years but now I'm doing it again because otherwise, I'll end up in a psych ward lol.
im a need now :(

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I've also spent most of my life pretending and it's getting hard especially recently to keep it up. It'll be the smallest inconveniences that sometimes bring me close to snap. But how I manage that is thinking multiple steps ahead and what would realistically happen after that cathartic outburst - knowing I'm not going to be around long keeps me from sabotaging that from myself and if anything gives me more reason for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: BandAddict and onthelastday
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I can't tell you how much I HATE that expression. Lol

N

notoriousrbg

Mar 2, 2021
how can you pretend to be okay? i've done this my whole life, but i'm about to explode, i want to pretend i'm fine until ctb.
I can't imagine not putting on a good face, in all honesty. It's nobody's business what's in my head except mine, and the thought of being open about my depression makes me more, not less, agitated.

Reactions: FinalDestination and Meditation guide
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You can until you can't, it depends on what type of issue is killing you, can it even be hidden in the first place? Mine can't.
But I've still tried to seem alright when in the company of anyone besides my parents, it is very exhausting and invalidating, which is just another reason among many as to why I have resorted to near-full isolation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onthelastday and Élégie