S

SouthGermany

Dec 11, 2020
Are there any sources about SN suppliers in Central Europe? I'd like to get in contact with one of them soon because I want to ctb asap

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
You are coming into this during a serious crackdown of SN. In Europe it's gotten increasingly difficult or near impossible to obtain. Sorry to say that it's extremely unlikely that you will be able to get any from Central Europe. Your best chances rest with countries outside the EU - problem is the EU countries are scanning, opening peoples packages and confiscating them.

I know the trouble. I too am living in Germany. The EU is a control freak nanny state hellhole.

Also note that this forum is being watched and reported on. Be careful.

Reactions: salmon, Loner and Buffy5120
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I got mine about a month ago from a european website, but that website is no longer an option. Got mine just before a serious crackdown.

A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
Are there any sources about SN suppliers in Central Europe? I'd like to get in contact with one of them soon because I want to ctb asap
In Poland you can buy it easier than alcohol

Reactions: Nexuno and stygal
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
That polish website (n203)no longer lets you order from them without an enterprise license. I wish the members of this forum would think before they post the info cause its going to help the enemies watching this forum close our options. They are at war with us! Understand it and fight back with your wits!

I mentioned the website by name cause others already did a while back and ago and then low and behold they dont let us order from them as private customers anymore. Congrats!

Reactions: adam&eve
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I know 3 sites but I don't DM the sources to new members.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I know 3 sites but I don't DM the sources to new members.
Let em do the work and search them out themselves like we did. Cant trust that they wont report them to authorities.

There is a war on. Realize this and fight back!

I know it sucks. I dont want to have to fight against these damned people, I just want to be left alone and free to make decisions for myself, but they have been and currently are working to take away our choices. Remember, without choice there is no freedom at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, 262653 and Nexuno
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I don't post to new members in case their fixers spying on us trying to close down the sites.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
I found a seller after long amount of google searching and placed an order. I haven't yet received anything (ordered on friday night so they won't be shipping it yet).

They might be a scammer or cancel my order and refuse to ship. I hope they're not.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I found a seller after long amount of google searching and placed an order. I haven't yet received anything (ordered on friday night so they won't be shipping it yet).

They might be a scammer or cancel my order and refuse to ship. I hope they're not.
Best of luck!