• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Now it's a popular view held in philosophy that life is suffering. As Nietzsche once said, "That which does not kill us makes us stronger".
Suffering is considered as a factor which helps us grow, or maybe even give our life meaning.

Buddhists believe that the human life is one of suffering, and that meditation, spiritual and physical labor, and good behavior are the ways to achieve enlightenment, or nirvana

Now having said that, it's generally considered morally wrong to wish suffering upon someone. But when we give birth, it's bringing new life into suffering.
So, how do we justify that? A lot of people have children because it gives them a sense of purpose, and keeps them satisfied in long term.
But what about the children who didn't ask to be born?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, Beyond_Repair and 2 others
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
I personally decided on not to bring kids into this world. I have serious issues, I know parenting would make me hate myself even more.
There's really no justification honestly, my mum had me so she wouldn't feel lonely in old age. Her words. So yeah, very selfish. She thinks I'm her little minion

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36 and Beyond_Repair
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I personally decided on not to bring kids into this world. I have serious issues, I know parenting would make me hate myself even more.
this whole world is one big problem, the solution: extinction

Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36 and cryptoinvestor
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Now it's a popular view held in philosophy that life is suffering.
Well apparently part of the justification should be not letting your kids be philosophers.

Reactions: divinemistress36