• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
how can you justify bring someone alive to be killed off in very little time
it's clear all life on this planet is evil
there's simply to much awrong with life
the human condition is extremely fragile
this miserable condition that exists on this earth.
this world is my own personal hell
for everything good in the world is it really worth the suffering that you would be inflict on someone
i don't believe the human species is a good and kind considering the circumstance we are in yet still choose to procreate
i believe they are evil species like all other life on this planet
in all my time alive here i've concluded to never exist would always be better than being alive here

Reactions: tora and Hollowman
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
monkey see monkey do
also most people think it will be super fulfilling to make their own family
mostly I just see people projecting their own shortcomings they had in life upon their spawn
like the things they didn't realize in life, they hope their children will

Reactions: 020x
K

kinkonkankon

Jul 25, 2023
I suppose, trying to change the world for the better if they have the confidence. Some weak minded people decide that having kids will fix them and what they miss in life.
The real world isn't like the internet, the internet shows a concentration of whatever polar side you seek. The worst of the world is easier because almost everyone's cynical, but there's so much good in people.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because sadly so many people are blinded by selfishness and delusions, it truly is such a tragedy burdening someone with the ability to suffer in this hellish reality when previously they were unaware of everything as they didn't exist.

Procreation is so harmful to me, it's the ultimate source of all suffering after all as without existence one cannot suffer, I don't see it as ever being justified, there is no justification to creating unnecessary suffering in this world where there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly, the compassionate thing would be to leave the non-existent alone in peace.

• Love
Reactions: 020x and pieck's-bongwater
pieck's-bongwater

pieck's-bongwater

Jul 21, 2023
People think they can have children just because they want to. It's fucking disgusting. The amount of unwanted children that are forced to live in this world is just fucking pathetic. Greedy people who give in to their most primal wants instead of making better decisions.

Reactions: 020x
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
So glad I didn't procreate, best decision I've ever made.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
I think filling a void and killing time-children successfully kill about 20 years, you know that chunk of time is sorted and you're doing something "meaningful" with your life even though it's completely needless. Then you sit around waiting for grandkids. It's the life script. I also have a suspicion parents enjoy being needed and a shoulder to cry on for their poor suffering kids.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Conversely, there are people in this world that love their lives and by their standards, live it to the full. They were children once. Although you're not likely to find many on a pro choice website that thinks life is 100% great; I include myself in that.

I'm just thankful that, at least in a high number of nations, people are entitled to their own varied beliefs and opinions. The world would be utterly miserable to me, if it was just constant negativity. I'm glad it's not.

pjf

pjf

-
Jul 17, 2023
I dont think its right to point to having children in a cruel world as an issue. If you are young and you have proper parents, you wouldnt be feeling this way, none of us would. There would be the older folks who hit rock bottom, but the younger generation wouldnt be suicidal if we just had proper parents. A lot of them try their best, and hats off to them. The ones who claim to try their best but didnt are the real problem.

• Hugs
Reactions: pieck's-bongwater, Hollowman and 020x