T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
I spoke up about how their actions hurt me. But they still continue to and they make fun of me more if I cry. I thought if they saw me cry and saw how hurt I was they'd feel some empathy. But instead they condescend me by saying "Really? You're so dramatic". I even spoke up about how I was suicidal. Still they act the same. I cant take it anymore all I wanted was love ever since I was a kid. I don't understand how parents can still be the same after their kid reaches out about their pain. It's not like "the parents don't know", they know and yet still continue their harmful behavior. There is no excuse for them then. I hate it when people give the excuse "they're tired, they still care for you, this is their first life". This is my first life too and I haven't hurt anyone in that way. Even when they hurt me I'm still respectful and help. I have seen parents who work hard and are still respectful and kind to their children. So there is no excuse for bad parents. Now I am so sad I don't even feel anything. When I cry I usually feel sadness in my chest but now I don't feel anything and I feel like I'm fake crying (like I have to force it). Getting angry doesn't relieve me. I'm just quiet now. My entire life is ruined I'm too emotionally traumatized to function in the outside world. I think my time to ctb is close.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ai-chan, CTB Dream, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's disgusting how people bring life into this world just to treat that person so badly. It's beyond cruel and awful how humans create so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ai-chan, borderline-feline, CTB Dream and 3 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I'm really sorry for your suffering. It must hurt very deeply when your loved ones are the ones ridiculing you. I was called sensitive by my parents, which hurt me a lot.Your post resonates with me because I was in a similar situation whilst growing up.I hope your situation eases, and if there is anything I can do to help you get through your situation, let me know. Wishing you the best! Take care of yourself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and tieiwi
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
They always think being suicidal is dramatic, I guess the subject of suicide is so alien to them that it would seem that way. People who make the irresponsible choice of being a parent tend to be worse at parenting and expect gratitude from their children. I also feel numb to crying and I don't really cry anymore. I hope that you find an end to your suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, tieiwi and JustSomeoneOnline
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
The world is full of ridiculous myths, as you know. If I understood your previous posts properly, you owe your parents nothing, you do not have to treat them humanely, they are monsters. It's irrelevant that they birthed and raised you. Society put these creeps in power over you, because children are treated as parents' property. The tables should be turned, they should experience life as your property

I hope you can take what you can from them, get out, and hopefully find some wild pack of decent humans. Obviously your life and sanity are of far greater value. Hopefully you never feel any sentimental urge to tell them any truths, except when it serves your interests

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, HopelessSoul, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
JustSomeoneOnline

JustSomeoneOnline

Barely floating along
Mar 9, 2023
I'm sorry you have such disgusting parents, I know the feeling of wanting acceptance and comfort from them but not receiving it. The worst feeling is when you cry and tell them you're suicidal but they brush it off and laugh. They only start regretting it once you've attempted, no, not even regretting. They just don't laugh anymore when you say you want to die, instead they treat you like a crazy psycho.

Some parents will never change and it hurts to learn that the hard way.

Excuses like "i'm tired," "I tried my best," "i can't be perfect," or "no one else would even care for you, so be grateful." They're downright repulsive because they aren't valid excuses, they're justifying abuse. I know its probably not what you want to hear, but if you find a counsellor they basically can't judge you like that. So i'd say maybe try talking to someone before you ctb, but then again there are risks. If they catch on that you're suicidal or that you have a plan, you're screwed because your chances of success go way down.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
T

tieiwi

Experienced
Dec 11, 2021
To me, it's disgusting how people bring life into this world just to treat that person so badly. It's beyond cruel and awful how humans create so much suffering.
I could go on for hours about how truly disgusting it is how people bring life into this world just to abuse that person and make their life a living hell. Not everyone deserves to be a parent.
I'm really sorry for your suffering. It must hurt very deeply when your loved ones are the ones ridiculing you. I was called sensitive by my parents, which hurt me a lot.Your post resonates with me because I was in a similar situation whilst growing up.I hope your situation eases, and if there is anything I can do to help you get through your situation, let me know. Wishing you the best! Take care of yourself.
Thank you. For me I think it's a very deep pain when your loved ones hurt you. A lot of people told me that it could be worse and that I could have no family. But I wish I'd have no family and wonder who they were than have family and know they are bad to me if that makes sense. It's like an awful reminder. I'm really sorry you went through the same thing. I really do feel your pain. But thank you so much! I really appreciate your kindness :) please let me know if I can help you in any way as well! Wishing the best for the both of us!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786 and CTB Dream