LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Just how...
My parents disowned me 2 weeks ago and today I got a letter from a lawyer where they demand over 3000€ for the time where I had a little incident with my fathers car where I drove it into a ditch and according to them, it lost on value.
This just drives me crazy.
Now I have to get a lawyer and see how I'll pay him.
Neither I nor my GF can afford to pay for one.
Gosh, after reading that letter, I have to say that all the bad thoughts came back as if I would push a button and let my brain remind me of all the crap that I experienced over the last 5 years : \

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Chinchilla and WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Do you have any other family members you can approach, maybe an aunt or an uncle? Someone else you can trust?

Reactions: Chinchilla
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Do you have any other family members you can approach, maybe an aunt or an uncle? Someone else you can trust?
I have a friend who moved to Spain and I have to see if he can borrow me some money. When it comes to my aunts and uncle, they permanently moved to Ireland.
My Sister would be the next option but she just recently got her job and is currently trying to completely move away from my parents but it's difficult.
I'm thinking about making the living room smaller and putting a non permanent wooden plate to separate the living room from the new room but this requires me to get some money. I recently fixed some iPhone X"s and maybe she would like to move in. After all, I own that apartment which means that she won't have to pay any rent which skyrocketed during the covid in Germany. I mean, my friend was paying 1300 Euro for a 3 room apartment

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs