• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't want them to have anything to do with me after I die. I don't want them at my funeral. I don't want them involved in any way at all. I don't really care whether or not they know I've ctb.

What happens in circumstances like this when someone dies and they don't want anything to do with the rest of the family? Is there anything I can put in writing to such effect?

I'm still not in a position where I can ctb yet, but when I can it will become an immediate concern. I don't need any more blocks that will cause me to procrastinate over my ctb.

The reason is they're abusive and they will only pervert my death and that's another thing I can't bear. I want a clean death.

O

olearius

wannabe polymath
Jun 25, 2023
I think it may depend on where you live in the world. And ultimately, there may be no guarantees. I don't want you to feel pressured to reveal where you live - so I would recommend Googling your country/state/local laws regarding the endurance and legality of a will, as this is usually what outlines your wishes. If you were to have a will detailing instructions, you would need someone who could reasonably execute them and you'd need to trust they actually would. I'm not sure if there are laws/protections for accountability of executors outside of individuals contesting a will.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Figured it would be a will. I'm not looking forward to that.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Not only do you need to write a will, you need to make sure it's legal, otherwise it will be ignored. To make it legal it needs to be witnessed by 2 people who are not going to benefit from your death. Then you also need to appoint an executor, that's the person who will execute your will.
Also make sure people know about your will and that it's in a place it will be found easily