Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Click on their name twice then scroll down to the box that says write something.

Reactions: lanitoasmr
lanitoasmr

lanitoasmr

Mar 7, 2020
This is what I see when I go to someone's profile. I can't find the ''write something'' box. :(

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
You have to wait 24 hours until you can get granted permissions to PM. This may be the case with why you're unable to write on people's profiles, too.

• Love
Reactions: lanitoasmr
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
How could I pm then?
You might not have access to profile messages or PMs yet. I hovered over your name with the mouse and the option to send you a PM isn't there yet. You might have to wait 24 hours like HelensNepenthe suggested.

Reactions: mesohappy and lanitoasmr
lanitoasmr

lanitoasmr

Mar 7, 2020
Get familiar with the forum and the resource section. There's charts and stories about users who have tried methods, whatever questions you have *should* be answered with your research.
You have to wait 24 hours until you can get granted permissions to PM. This may be the case with why you're unable to write on people's profiles, too.
You might not have access to profile messages or PMs yet. I hovered over your name with the mouse and the option to send you a PM isn't there yet. You might have to wait 24 hours like HelensNepenthe suggested.
Thanks! I'll wait then

Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I could have sworn this was my answer to a different question you had about least painful methods and not about profiles...