• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
want to order sn but living with my family and do not want to raise alarms , so what should I do?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Gonna need more context than that to help you out. I just ordered mine from Amazon and it came in a regular package nothing suspicious about it. Unless you never order stuff online you should be fine just ordering it like anything else and if they ask what it is just say it's for one of it's 100s of other uses than ctb. I doubt they would know why you actually wanted SN unless they know you're suicidal.

OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
PO Box.

Reactions: Quarky00 and MysticPerception
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
Gonna need more context than that to help you out. I just ordered mine from Amazon and it came in a regular package nothing suspicious about it. Unless you never order stuff online you should be fine just ordering it like anything else and if they ask what it is just say it's for one of it's 100s of other uses than ctb. I doubt they would know why you actually wanted SN unless they know you're suicidal.
Buying it from chemical place

Reactions: Quarky00
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Buying it from chemical place
I'd check the packaging options they have then and like OneBigBlur said you can have it shipped to a PO box and just pick it up yourself. Then you can bury it outside or whatever and come back to it later if you don't want your family to know you ordered anything at all.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I live with a parent, and they were home when it arrived. They aren't chemists, or scientists so just from reading "Sodium Nitrite" on a bottle they wouldn't be able to tell what it was. I have some acne problems and sometimes like to try new products to help my skin heal faster and stuff like that, so when it came I lied and said it's just some powder I ordered online that's supposed to help my skin heal faster that I can use as a mask. I even said that I wanna try it later so I didn't wanna open it yet so I didn't even have to open and show them the bottle outside of the plastic bag. I don't know if they fully believed me or what exactly they thought it might've been but whatever they thought they haven't asked me anything about it ever since and never even mentioned it again.

Reactions: Quarky00