H

HeadPressure

Jun 25, 2020
The method I used that brought me to ctb the closest was cutting. The issue is the pain. Now I've been trying for so long, in fact I first tried when I was eight years old. Now I'm 21 and still really want to ctb.

I've trying applying an ice cube to the cutting area. It works, although at a certain cutting level the pain is present and not numb like before when I was reaching to that. Now I have a razor blade that I use to cut and works absolutely great. It's just the pain that's in the way.

I've also tried chugging three bottles of sleeping medicine but the taste gets really bad after a couple chugs. I just want the pain to go away. Does anyone know any great ways to numb the pain?
Also, if it could be a suggestion that could be done through things you can find at home, that would be great!

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I find lots of alcohol and cocaine dulls and allows me to enjoy the pain quite effectively...

Reactions: Daisyberko
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I would recommend not doing that for a number of reasons. The main one is unreliability. Please choose SN or something else.

But to numb the pain, I don't think there is a ''product'' you can use to numb the pain except...

Building up a tolerance by doing it more and more often. I have experience in this. The more I used to cut the easier it was to cut deeper. I have seen pics of people cutting down to fascia (that's deeper than arteries) and not being in a lot of pain. It's because of the pain tolerance.

Another note, you should be comfortable seeing fat and blood because if not then cutting would be essentially impossible.

Reactions: Nora Rony, autumnal and Isittimetogonola
D

Daisyberko

Jul 6, 2020
Cocaine and shots and I dont feel a thing

s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
I would recommend not doing that for a number of reasons. The main one is unreliability. Please choose SN or something else.

But to numb the pain, I don't think there is a ''product'' you can use to numb the pain except...

Building up a tolerance by doing it more and more often. I have experience in this. The more I used to cut the easier it was to cut deeper. I have seen pics of people cutting down to fascia (that's deeper than arteries) and not being in a lot of pain. It's because of the pain tolerance.

Another note, you should be comfortable seeing fat and blood because if not then cutting would be essentially impossible.

Cutting is rated as one of the most painful and least effective methods. I would do some more research on something that might work better for you.

Reactions: autumnal
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
I tried to slit my wrist before and 40-60 ibuprofens+waiting about 45 minutes makes it feel like getting scratched with your fingernail then nothing

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I find lots of alcohol and cocaine dulls and allows me to enjoy the pain quite effectively...

True, but there would be a difference between the intensity of self-harm pain versus full suicide attempt pain.

The method I used that brought me to ctb the closest was cutting. The issue is the pain. Now I've been trying for so long, in fact I first tried when I was eight years old. Now I'm 21 and still really want to ctb.

I've trying applying an ice cube to the cutting area. It works, although at a certain cutting level the pain is present and not numb like before when I was reaching to that. Now I have a razor blade that I use to cut and works absolutely great. It's just the pain that's in the way.

I've also tried chugging three bottles of sleeping medicine but the taste gets really bad after a couple chugs. I just want the pain to go away. Does anyone know any great ways to numb the pain?
Also, if it could be a suggestion that could be done through things you can find at home, that would be great!

Would suggest you look for a less painful and more certain method. Cutting works great in the movies, or for angst-ridden teenagers wanting to survive dramatic gestures, but not so much in reality.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: Isittimetogonola