U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I am isolated and have been for years now, it's overtaken my life and my inability to go out there and do stuff solely . I am not compatible with most people because of my distinctive personality and what I look for in people, this alienation I suffer through has been the most punishing , I want to be able to find a social setting where I can meet such interesting people, people who're wanting to form relationships with others, in a social setting . What're ways I can do that and how ?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Local activity and hobby groups are a good place to start. If you don't have any such hobbies then find one you wouldn't mind learning. You're likely to meet other like minded individuals who share your interests.

It's still a process though and you can't be too forward about making friends the first few times you go. You have to kind of get to know people in the groups first.

Meeting new friends and or companions can be difficult, especially in todays technology based age. The main thing to keep in mind is that you need to put yourself out there more and not be too easily discouraged.

Reactions: BPD Barbie