• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
How can I make my suicide look natural? what if i consumed 300-400 grams of SN and combined it with alcohol and Dramamine? is there a way to make the autopsy findings look like there was nothing wrong with me - that i died from natural causes? I just don't want to traumatize my parents if the autopsy says it was a suicide.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You can't hide a suicide.

The best we could do is an open verdict, like did you fall or jump?

Partial can be made to look like it was an attempt to get high gone wrong.

Other than that, making it look like an accident is very very hard, especially if there is history of mental illness.

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
You can't hide a suicide.

The best we could do is an open verdict, like did you fall or jump?

Partial can be made to look like it was an attempt to get high gone wrong.

Other than that, making it look like an accident is very very hard, especially if there is history of mental illness.
The main reason for wanting to hide it is because I want my family to miss me and if they discovered it was a suicide they'll probably move on real easily and think I was a coward. in reality it takes a lot of balls to actually go through with suicide. But that's beside the point. I guess I can drive and try to make it look like the car crash was an accident.

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
The main reason for wanting to hide it is because I want my family to miss me and if they discovered it was a suicide they'll probably move on real easily and think I was a coward. in reality it takes a lot of balls to actually go through with suicide. But that's beside the point. I guess I can drive and try to make it look like the car crash was an accident.
Won't they get blood test on alcohol if it's crash? if so, won't they find there smth related to SN? (i don't know about this method)

DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
Won't they get blood test on alcohol if it's crash? if so, won't they find there smth related to SN? (i don't know about this method)
I wouldn't DWI. I'd purposely crash my car trying to make it look like an accident. As for SN, it looks like they would find that in my body in the autopsy report so that rules that out. I need to make it look natural because if my parents find out it was a suicide, they would be destroyed and hate me for it. It needs to look natural. I'm a total noob when it comes to CTB methods. Maybe Potassium Chloride?? Idk.

N

nbk4755

Nov 4, 2023
I guess its somewhat straightforward to look 'natural' (or at least unintentional) but it would not be pleasant at all. If you live somewhere with cold winter months and nearby enough to a large wooded/forest area it is easy enough to tell family that you are going solo camping or hiking, and then just get purposefully lost and starve or freeze to death. Similarly you could technically go somewhere high like a mountain and fall off, but inconsistent terrain and availability based on the landscape where you live makes it a toss-up.

It's also worth noting that any suspicion beforehand would affect it. Ex. do you have any formal diagnoses, or a history of mental illness, etc. And afterwards if any evidence is left (like an account here), there is chance it is found and ruins any possibility

It is very hard to conceal most procedures. Any chemical methods are almost guaranteed to be detected in autopsy and others like hanging cannot be assumed accidental. I would say that the vast majority of suicides are found out to be such. I don't really have any meaningful advice I can give, apologies.

Reactions: DeathSkullDude1
DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
I guess its somewhat straightforward to look 'natural' (or at least unintentional) but it would not be pleasant at all. If you live somewhere with cold winter months and nearby enough to a large wooded/forest area it is easy enough to tell family that you are going solo camping or hiking, and then just get purposefully lost and starve or freeze to death. Similarly you could technically go somewhere high like a mountain and fall off, but inconsistent terrain and availability based on the landscape where you live makes it a toss-up.

It's also worth noting that any suspicion beforehand would affect it. Ex. do you have any formal diagnoses, or a history of mental illness, etc. And afterwards if any evidence is left (like an account here), there is chance it is found and ruins any possibility

It is very hard to conceal most procedures. Any chemical methods are almost guaranteed to be detected in autopsy and others like hanging cannot be assumed accidental. I would say that the vast majority of suicides are found out to be such. I don't really have any meaningful advice I can give, apologies.
Yeah I did have a long case of depression about a decade ago and I was on antidepressants for about five years. But also, six years ago one of my friends committed suicide and that traumatized me. I was severely depressed after that and now my cousin passed away at 25 (three months ago) due to liver complications. I'm sick of feeling this way. Life is a bitch.