• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hakureii

hakureii

Jul 16, 2024
things have been getting more complicated for a while now, and I honestly don't know which way to go, I'm losing everything I have again, my sanity, my friends and the trust of my family. I feel like I'm just being a burden, and these thoughts only get worse every day, I need to end it all, but I can't get the fear of death out of my mind. How can I stop fearing death? i want to die, but i'm afraid i'll end up in too much pain or give up for lack of courage, i just want to get this idea that "death is bad" out of my mind. it's been stopping me from sleeping for days now

• Hugs
Reactions: Zanmato and Praestat_Mori
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Here's what I tell myself:

1. Everyone will die one day, including you. Whether it's now or later, what's the difference? The end result will be the same.
2. Remind yourself of why you dislike your life and want to end it. I often remind myself by picturing images in my head and remembering past mistakes.
3. Imagine a happy, pleasant afterlife. If you don't want to experience anything, imagine not experiencing anything. If you prefer to reincarnate or have a peaceful existence in the afterlife, imagine that.
4. Building in 3, read up about Near Death Experiences and what others have said about them.
5. Benzos

Reactions: Disappointered, Zanmato, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024

1. Everyone will die one day, including you. Whether it's now or later, what's the difference? The end result will be the same.
2. Remind yourself of why you dislike your life and want to end it. I often remind myself by picturing images in my head and remembering past mistakes.
3. Imagine a happy, pleasant afterlife. If you don't want to experience anything, imagine not experiencing anything. If you prefer to reincarnate or have a peaceful existence in the afterlife, imagine that.
4. Building in 3, read up about Near Death Experiences and what others have said about them.
5. Benzos
Love watching Ndes

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I actually feel the opposite way, what I fear is existence and I find so much comfort in the thought of being dead. I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless sleep where one is completely unaware and is unable to suffer and be harmed in any way. I'd personally be so relieved to die as it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this cruel, futile existence where one is just waiting to die anyway, I'd never want to exist.
I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Disappointered, divinemistress36 and Zanmato
hakureii

hakureii

Jul 16, 2024

5. Benzos
I thank you very much for answering me, I will try my best to put all these ideas in my head, I need to understand that death is an inevitable end for any human, regardless of any choice, any decision, the end for all of us will be the same
I actually feel the opposite way, what I fear is existence and I find so much comfort in the thought of being dead. I believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless sleep where one is completely unaware and is unable to suffer and be harmed in any way. I'd personally be so relieved to die as it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel in this cruel, futile existence where one is just waiting to die anyway, I'd never want to exist.
I hope you find peace.
the idea of having eternal peace sounds so peaceful in my mind that I can't even explain it, when I usually imagine that the afterlife is a peaceful, calm and silent place, I feel comfortable, and I feel that nothing could be better than that. maybe death isn't painful as everyone tries to make us think

Reactions: Disappointered
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024
You could try my strategy - accept that you're afraid of death, and that's never going to change, but also acknowledge that some things are more important than being afraid. Courage isn't the absence of fear, but rather the recognition of fear and choosing to act despite it.

Reactions: Disappointered and Zanmato
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I thank you very much for answering me, I will try my best to put all these ideas in my head, I need to understand that death is an inevitable end for any human, regardless of any choice, any decision, the end for all of us will be the same

the idea of having eternal peace sounds so peaceful in my mind that I can't even explain it, when I usually imagine that the afterlife is a peaceful, calm and silent place, I feel comfortable, and I feel that nothing could be better than that. maybe death isn't painful as everyone tries to make us think
you said:
"I will try my best to put all these ideas in my head, I need to understand that death is an inevitable end for any human, regardless of any choice, any decision, the end for all of us will be the same"

i think most humans don't understand that " death is an inevitable end for any human, regardless of any choice, any decision, the end for all of us will be the same"

But that is one of the most fundamental truths. so it shows me most humans are not even in touch with reality . this is just one example.

they also paint Death as scary , painful and or unknown to get people afraid of Death.

imo once i understand that we all will die anyway and that after Death is non-existence forever and that extreme suffering and unbearable pain can only happen while alive and many other things then I don't fear Death

Reactions: Disappointered and Zanmato
P

prana

Jul 15, 2024
I found doing a ton of DMT opened up my mind and made me much less afraid of the transition. That's worn off over a couple years but it may work short term.

Reactions: Disappointered and divinemistress36