Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I've been so fucking stressed for the past like 6 months so now everyday I wake up dizzy and with a headache, shit lasts all day and never ends. I'm not going to go to the doctor about this... what am I supposed to say? That I'll CTB soon and that's the main reason why I'm feeling like shit. Yeah... no.

I've tried meto and paracetamol and it doesn't work, taking walks works a bit. But every time I go outside my suicidal thoughts gets worse for reasons and not going to explain cuz I'm lazy.

Any other member here with similar issue?

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Do you have any other symptoms like tinnitus or blurred vision? Is the headache worse lying down or sitting up?

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
Do you have any other symptoms like tinnitus or blurred vision? Is the headache worse lying down or sitting up?

I have tinnitus but it's been that way for a decade, it's never been connected to headaches for me. No blurred visions, it's the worst when I go from standing up to laying down or vice versa, but sitting or standing for a long time is the same.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I only ask because I had something similar which turned out to be a neurological condition called intracranial hypertension and I nearly lost my sight. You're symptoms don't seem to match but I thought I'd ask just incase. I thought I had a head cold!

• Hugs
Reactions: Flume
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've been so fucking stressed for the past like 6 months so now everyday I wake up dizzy and with a headache, shit lasts all day and never ends. I'm not going to go to the doctor about this... what am I supposed to say? That I'll CTB soon and that's the main reason why I'm feeling like shit. Yeah... no.

I've tried meto and paracetamol and it doesn't work, taking walks works a bit. But every time I go outside my suicidal thoughts gets worse for reasons and not going to explain cuz I'm lazy.

Well if you have headaches and you're dizzy you need to see a doctor. You don't have to tell them you plan to die. But wouldn't you like to know what is causing this? They'll do a cat scan and an MRI. No one on here is a doctor so no one is going to be able to tell you what's wrong. You need to go see someone. There's no harm in it.
I only ask because I had something similar which turned out to be a neurological condition called intracranial hypertension and I nearly lost my sight. You're symptoms don't seem to match but I thought I'd ask just incase. I thought I had a head cold!
That's why he has to see a doctor. You wouldn't have known you had that condition unless you had an MRI or a cat scan right? You have to go to a neurologist.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

It sounds like u really should go to the doctor. Sounds kind of serious. Don't say anything about the suicidal thoughts.

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
General recommendations: drink more water/reduce salt intake, try sleeping 8hrs a day, at least 30mins of moderate exercise, avoid dairy products for a few weeks.

Of course you should mention this to your GP, you don't have to mention suicidal ideation.

Reactions: Soul