purposeless

purposeless

Dec 22, 2018
Hello^^ So I guess the title says it all: I'm looking for a way to kill myself today which doesn't require any "ressources". In Germany the stores are all still closed on the 2nd day after Christmas, so I'm not able to buy anything today. Does anyone have an idea how I still can commit suicide? I thought about throwing myself in the way of a train, but I really don't want the train driver to feel responsible for my death so thats also not an option for me. I would really appreciate some help. Thank you in advance. :)

Reactions: 21Neberg, throwaway123, Didymus and 7 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Don't rush it, I think this would be a mistake! Have you talked to anyone?

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
you can rope with almost anything - partial hanging..

do you have charcoal and a grill available?

other than that you can always jump

since you live in germany you can easily order https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/mega-thread-butanediol.9644/

so why not wait a few days

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Maybe hanging? You can use something from around the house as a ligature, just make sure it can hold your weight

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Hanging, charcoal/CO are your options like @RememberWhatUCameFor said. Before you attempt at all, make sure you've thoroughly thought out how you are going to carry out your attempt. You don't want to end up with permanent damage from a failed attempt.

Reactions: 21Neberg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
purposeless

purposeless

Dec 22, 2018
Don't rush it, I think this would be a mistake! Have you talked to anyone?
Thank you for your concern but talking to someone makes really no differrence at this point. I thought about killing myself for a long time and there are reasons why I want it to finally happen today.

you can rope with almost anything - partial hanging..

do you have charcoal and a grill available?

other than that you can always jump

since you live in germany you can easily order https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/mega-thread-butanediol.9644/

so why not wait a few days
Thanks for your answer. Mmhhh yeah I also considered hanging myself but my problem is not nesessary with what but actuallly where to attach the the rope to?? And jumping sadly turned out to be also more difficult since I live in a rural area ( no tall buildings) and even in the nearest city the highest buildings are nowhere close to the height of those in the US for example + getting on the roof also mostly impossible. Though the butandiol looks very promising even though that means that I have to order it and still have to wake up tomorrow .... as a last resort this sounds pretty good. Thank you ^^

I didn't think killing yourself could be this complicated. I once heard 150000 people die each day and obviously most of them don't want to but are killled through some kind of sickness or through the hands of someone else. And here I am wanting to but not being able to it's just so stupid

Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for your concern but talking to someone makes really no differrence at this point. I thought about killing myself for a long time and there are reasons why I want it to finally happen today.

Thanks for your answer. Mmhhh yeah I also considered hanging myself but my problem is not nesessary with what but actuallly where to attach the the rope to?? And jumping sadly turned out to be also more difficult since I live in a rural area ( no tall buildings) and even in the nearest city the highest buildings are nowhere close to the height of those in the US for example + getting on the roof also mostly impossible. Though the butandiol looks very promising even though that means that I have to order it and still have to wake up tomorrow .... as a last resort this sounds pretty good. Thank you ^^

I didn't think killing yourself could be this complicated. I once heard 150000 people die each day and obviously most of them don't want to but are killled through some kind of sickness or through the hands of someone else. And here I am wanting to but not being able to it's just so stupid

do partial hanging

let the door open, fix the rope at the door handle and then throw the rope over the door. go on the other side, put the rope over your neck and start to sit down..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288 and 2 others
G

Greenboop

Oct 27, 2018

Yup, really stupid. And all the people who want to live dying waiting for organ donors. So many of us would love to give them, but are forced to die in a way which makes that impossible.

Reactions: thesongbird, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
purposeless

purposeless

Dec 22, 2018
Yup, really stupid. And all the people who want to live dying waiting for organ donors. So many of us would love to give them, but are forced to die in a way which makes that impossible.
This. A few days ago I actually downloaded the organ donar card, I'm not religious or anything so I dont mind if someone else would receive my organs . Even though I didn't treat my body well (Anorexia, Medications etc.) my organs are very healthy and strong I'm sure if given to someone who needs them they could save his/her life....bbbbbuuuuuutttttt no. When they find me my organs will already have shut down and wont be "usable" for anyone else. I often think about that and it makes me kinda angry, especially since the thought of maybe saving lives through my death always gave me a feeling of warmth

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I think the best option would be hanging or jumping, both is easy and no one else will be harmed

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and purposeless
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019

I know! I'm just like pick me instead!

Reactions: purposeless