J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023
I know it can be painful . I need this for many reasons
Is there a chemicals that chronic exposure to them give me short term or long term memory loss?

• Hugs
Reactions: Stormy Raine and avaruus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
olanzapine causes memory loss and brain fog

• Informative
Reactions: jotoon and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
A lot of drugs do that, benzodiazepines and like @Darkover said; antipsychotics.
But almost all depressant-type drugs or otherwise sedating drugs cause some sort of amnesia.

I don't know if you're asking help with forgetting something that has happened in the past, or just generally forgetting the current reality?
Because the drugs help much more with the latter than the former.

Reactions: Darkover
notprettyenough

notprettyenough

♡too sensitive for this world♡
Oct 19, 2023
A lot of drugs do that, benzodiazepines and like @Darkover said; antipsychotics.
But almost all depressant-type drugs or otherwise sedating drugs cause some sort of amnesia.

I don't know if you're asking help with forgetting something that has happened in the past, or just generally forgetting the current reality?
I don't know about OP but for me I wish I could forget more past stuff more than the current reality, but I'd be willing to try anything to distract me or help

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
J

jotoon

Jan 23, 2023

Thanks.
It can be great if i get alzhimer but i dont know if is it possible or not??

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamingofpeace and avaruus
notprettyenough

notprettyenough

♡too sensitive for this world♡
Oct 19, 2023
I honestly thought I was the only one, everyday I worry about shit from the past and it makes me so sick to stomach and brings me to the point of tears, so I need to constantly distract myself with Netflix or music, but when I'm at work I'm fucked. I wish I could have memory loss and forget all the detail of things I don't wanna remember, unfortunately I actually have a pretty good memory in general and an even better one with things that upset me

• Hugs
Reactions: jotoon and avaruus
dreamingofpeace

dreamingofpeace

Oct 6, 2023
Thanks.
It can be great if i get alzhimer but i dont know if is it possible or not??
I don't think so but if it is don't try, u lose ur autonomy very quickly and it also doesn't necessarily remove triggers or keep you away from bad memories it's a roll of the dice. I used to do those hypno videos I doubt they work long term but one was like forget everything about urself for a day and that one did work for me. If ur suggestible or dissociative that kind of thing might give u some relief as well

• Love
Reactions: jotoon