calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
I live in France right now.

And I have attempted many times but it always ends in failure.

I've only heard about SN right now but I don't know how to get some and what the dose would be.

If you would please post or pm me some links, that would help me.

Thank you in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
You can find here on LetzteAusfarth goodbye thread

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

There are many threads about this here on the forum and the resource I've given just above will get you started. LetzteAusfarth was a member here, not a website.

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/

calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
S/He's too new to use pm's.
How long do you have to wait to pm?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

There are many threads about this here on the forum and the resource I've given just above will get you started. LetzteAusfarth was a member here, not a website.
Thank you for this, i will look into it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread-today-10-00-pm-utc-2.50562/
Thank you again

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Idk i think you must have minimun 5 post and wait 24hours from register acount

Something like that, although it seems to vary.

@calino2212, I'm sorry about whatever's brought you here. If you want to talk, people here are good listeners.

Last edited:
calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
Something like that, although it seems to vary.

@calino2212, I'm sorry about whatever's brought you here. If you want to talk, people here are good listeners.
Ok i have found it on apcpure.

I am still new here and found this website a few weeks ago just before i attempted and failed. I have attempted twice before that in the last 3 years.

I will post more in the coming weeks about my situation and outlook and such.

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
What was your failed methods can you tell us?

calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
What was your failed methods can you tell us?
Well the first time, i was still 21 and took a lot of different medicine that was legal to get in pharmacy like paracetamol and such and tried to overdose with it by just mixing a lot and doing it in a forest. I did no research and thought it would be that easy. I just threw up and stayed there for 2 nights sick until i came back.

The second time was a few months ago (24) where i tried to get a much bigger quantity of paracetamol and overdose with it (at home this time, when everyone was abroad) and again i threw up with even blood coming out. Stayed in bed for 30 hours.

Then 2 weeks ago, I bought the sharpest razor blades and tried slitting my wrists but i tried on my right arm and it wouldn't go deep enough. I gave up and was seriously thinking about jumping after my belt didn't hold with the door for hanging. The problem with jumping is i live on the fourth floor in the middle of a very busy city and doing it would scar many people around and i don't want to do that + the courage to just jump would take a lot on me. But i nearly did and with all attempts, I had no thought of failing.

So yes these are my failed attempts for now. Personally I don't think and I don't want to last after october. But we'll see in the coming two weeks.

TripleA

TripleA

Sep 25, 2020
C
Well the first time, i was still 21 and took a lot of different medicine that was legal to get in pharmacy like paracetamol and such and tried to overdose with it by just mixing a lot and doing it in a forest. I did no research and thought it would be that easy. I just threw up and stayed there for 2 nights sick until i came back.

The second time was a few months ago (24) where i tried to get a much bigger quantity of paracetamol and overdose with it (at home this time, when everyone was abroad) and again i threw up with even blood coming out. Stayed in bed for 30 hours.

Then 2 weeks ago, I bought the sharpest razor blades and tried slitting my wrists but i tried on my right arm and it wouldn't go deep enough. I gave up and was seriously thinking about jumping after my belt didn't hold with the door for hanging. The problem with jumping is i live on the fourth floor in the middle of a very busy city and doing it would scar many people around and i don't want to do that + the courage to just jump would take a lot on me. But i nearly did and with all attempts, I had no thought of failing.

So yes these are my failed attempts for now. Personally I don't think and I don't want to last october. But we'll see in the coming two weeks.
Can you tell us how much second time you took paracetamols?

P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
Ok i have found it on apcpure.

I am still new here and found this website a few weeks ago just before i attempted and failed. I have attempted twice before that in the last 3 years.

I will post more in the coming weeks about my situation and outlook and such.
did you manage to get hold of it?