• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Or something equally potent? It is to help with pain during my attempt. Any advice on how to get a little would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Or something equally potent? It is to help with pain during my attempt. Any advice on how to get a little would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Darknet markets. I see oxycodone on there but its a dollar/mg morphine is cheaper.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Hell if I know. If I had the
necessary social skills to obtain good drugs I'd be dead already.
Darknet markets. I see oxycodone on there but its a dollar/mg morphine is cheaper.
I am positive the first darknet seller I click on will be the fucking FBI.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Jen0804 and GinaIsReady
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019

Higher purity and better price, since it's the govt stock.

But a little amount can usually the liver make, from codeine. With no tolerance, basically same effect.

Reactions: jake3d, Soul, Jen0804 and 1 other person
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Hell if I know. If I had the
necessary social skills to obtain good drugs I'd be dead already.

What would be your cocktail of choice if you don't mind sharing? I'd prefer to die without a needle in my arm and that's the only reliable street od I know of(mixed with benzos and alcohol for extra potency)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
What would be your cocktail of choice if you don't mind sharing? I'd prefer to die without a needle in my arm and that's the only reliable street od I know of(mixed with benzos and alcohol for extra potency)
I'm not hung up about needles or trying to control how others perceive me after I'm dead. Cocktail of choice would be the heroin/fentanyl or opiate/opioid that's supposedly killing so many people. If it's lethal and it feels so fucking good that people kill themselves with it by accident, I want it. If I ever get a good source I will likely use casually for a couple of months then just kind of quietly slip away. I've never used needles, only snorted/smoked but I would definitely want to feel confident with the needle when I ctb.
Honestly I don't know why more people don't choose this method, it seems wonderfully peaceful.
Like when doctors hang themselves I'm like "idiot. you could've got morphine. what,were you worried about losing your license? you're fucking dead."

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, MiCa, Soul and 2 others
M

MiCa

Jun 16, 2019
I'm not hung up about needles or trying to control how others perceive me after I'm dead. Cocktail of choice would be the heroin/fentanyl or opiate/opioid that's supposedly killing so many people. If it's lethal and it feels so fucking good that people kill themselves with it by accident, I want it. If I ever get a good source I will likely use casually for a couple of months then just kind of quietly slip away. I've never used needles, only snorted/smoked but I would definitely want to feel confident with the needle when I ctb.
Honestly I don't know why more people don't choose this method, it seems wonderfully peaceful.
Like when doctors hang themselves I'm like "idiot. you could've got morphine. what,were you worried about losing your license? you're fucking dead."

Agree! Great way to go - but how to source product?