Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I've obviously tried to Google it, but no results yet. Is there some term I could use or is there some site that mentions where is sn restricted/banned in each country?

I tried to get my shipping calculation for my SN in a famous seller's site, but it says there's no shipping method available or something.. And it's weird because I can get a sn product locally (but I want to see if I can get a famous product first)

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
B

Buttercup2.0

Jan 2, 2021
Hmm maybe border patrol? kinda thing, like theres a website at least in Canada where its the official border of Canada's website and you can call or read through your section of goods coming in (I think).

Reactions: Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Hmm maybe border patrol? kinda thing, like theres a website at least in Canada where its the official border of Canada's website and you can call or read through your section of goods coming in (I think).
Thank you, I'll try that!

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I've obviously tried to Google it, but no results yet. Is there some term I could use or is there some site that mentions where is sn restricted/banned in each country?

I tried to get my shipping calculation for my SN in a famous seller's site, but it says there's no shipping method available or something.. And it's weird because I can get a sn product locally (but I want to see if I can get a famous product first)
What is your country of residence?