• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I was looking around and saw that someone had successfully CTB with "200mg oxycontin, 43.5mg of xanax, 140 mL booze (35% ABV) and some grapefruit juice"

How would you recommend I do the same thing? I have never done any drugs in my life so I have 0 tolerance, I have drank alcohol 2 times in my life so I think I also have low alcohol tolerance. I am 65KG Male.

I am thinking of doing the same thing they did but while partial hanging to increase success rate, but I kind of have PTSD from so many failed hanging attempts so I would like to avoid the hanging part if possible

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Would also like to know the answer to that question.

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Preferably get fake Oxys cuts with fentanyl but real ones will be fine too considering you have no tolerance 60 mg should be enough mix that with liquor and if you don't pass out right away from the Oxys you'll eventually drink yourself to death

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I personally think pills have a high chance of failure because you'll likely just throw up. If you do you're gonna be in a much worse place. I would keep exploring more options and plan for contingencies.

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I was thinking that if I also got antiemetics it would help prevent me from throwing up
Preferably get fake Oxys cuts with fentanyl but real ones will be fine too considering you have no tolerance 60 mg should be enough mix that with liquor and if you don't pass out right away from the Oxys you'll eventually drink yourself to death
What if I took a higher dose of oxy like 160mg? Would that increase my chances of CTB?

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I took once oxys 60mg with alcohol and it was not enough.
All I get was feeling high, sleepy. Feeling really warm and then really cold.
Waking up several time and crying because I was still alive and then fall asleep again.
Oxys is (now?) designed to be slowly released in your bloodstream so you can't overdose only with it orally.

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I took once oxys 60mg with alcohol and it was not enough.
All I get was feeling high, sleepy. Feeling really warm and then really cold.
Waking up several time and crying because I was still alive and then fall asleep again.
Oxys is (now?) designed to be slowly released in your bloodstream so you can't overdose only with it orally.
Did you pass out? Do you think if you had tied a rope around your neck and tried partial hanging it would work?

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
No no and no! Read the protocols if your serious about this.

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
Did you pass out? Do you think if you had tied a rope around your neck and tried partial hanging it would work?
I did not passed out and it was at night which could explain the sleepyness as well. It was not a calming peaceful night as I have had with other meds.

suicidesheep31.1

suicidesheep31.1

hurt by life
Aug 7, 2022
I cannot say 100%. I don't think that it would have been enough to kill the survival instinct. I was quite awake. and aware of what was going on unfortunately
Do you have 200mg alreday of oxys?
I am sorry that life led you to this.
Hug
Hug

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
I cannot say 100%. I don't think that it would have been enough to kill the survival instinct. I was quite awake. and aware of what was going on unfortunately
Hug
Hug
I don't have it yet, I am still planning what I need to buy. I just need something that will make me pass out, then hanging will take care of the rest

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
IMHO save the Oxy for a Sodium Nitrite attempt. Consult the PPHandbook for more information.

CompletedLife

CompletedLife

Done with life
Jun 17, 2023
IMHO save the Oxy for a Sodium Nitrite attempt. Consult the PPHandbook for more information.
SN would be my preferred method but I can't get it in the UK. And if I somehow do, it will be guaranteed that police will do a welfare check on me