• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I'm not planning on OD-ing on sleeping pills. I just need something to make me sleep through whatever method I'll decide to choose.
I've never got my doctor to prescribe me anything, so I was wondering how I can convince him that I need sleeping pills?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm not planning on OD-ing on sleeping pills. I just need something to make me sleep through whatever method I'll decide to choose.
I've never got my doctor to prescribe me anything, so I was wondering how I can convince him that I need sleeping pills?
The best thing to convince your doctor you have, in my opinion, is anxiety and try and get some Valium. You may need to see a psychiatrist for that though.

Reactions: Donewitheverything, Wolfjob_dayjob and detached
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've no idea how strict they are in Norway, but it's near impossible to get them in the UK. You could try Valerian, I've used it in the past and it works.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and detached
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Phenibut. I think it's legal there. I don't think it's as good as benzos but you could try IndiaMART for finding those.

Reactions: detached and Cevapcici
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I find Unisom as good as xanax for sleep

Reactions: detached