Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
I have heard that there is this phenomenon that causes a suicidal person to have homicidal tendencies. How does that occur and how does it relate to the suicidal tendencies?

Reactions: AngelGirl, FusRohDracarys and GirlInBlue
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Where did you hear this?

Reactions: the box is empty, Deleted member 14573 and GirlInBlue
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Where did you hear this?
Honestly I forgot where yet it hit home for me. Alot of mass killers have homicidal-suicidal ideation and many people express that. I also read certain antidepressants could increase the risk of suicidal and homicidal ideation. Many people had expressed having both urges/thoughts yet refrained themselves. I held both thoughts onto how easy it would be to just end it all/kill someone yet chose not to.

• Love
Reactions: snuffcore, GirlInBlue and DetachedDreamer97
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
This seems true. Most mass murderers probably have suicidal ideation. The thinking goes, "I'll take down you bastards with me." On the other hand, the overwhelming majority of people who commit suicide probably do not have regular homicidal ideation.

Reactions: voyager, casctb, lostangel and 8 others
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
This seems true. Most mass murderers probably have suicidal ideation. The thinking goes, "I'll take down you bastards with me." On the other hand, the overwhelming majority of people who commit suicide probably do not have regular homicidal ideation.
That is definitely true since they take themselves only and only desire to. They are definitely seperate from the phenomenon.

Reactions: AngelGirl and GirlInBlue
GirlInBlue

GirlInBlue

May 13, 2020
I've never heard of that before, but it sounds interesting.
I've never wanted to kill people, but I have always been a lot more comfortable with violent media and the like than others around me. I really like horror movies and things like that. Obviously it isn't the same as being a serial killer, but I wonder if being more comfortable with the death in general makes it easier to be comfortable with the idea of ones own death.
So, maybe homicidal people don't value others lives because they don't see the value of life in general, including their own.

Reactions: casctb, AngelGirl and Amnesty
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
"Force me to live? Ok. I'll make sure you regret it."
Speaking anecdotally, of course.

• Love
Reactions: casctb, Iwanttooffmyself, Skathon and 1 other person
Una

Una

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Feb 28, 2020
It was Sigmund Fred who said it: "No neurotic harbors thoughts of suicide which are not murderous impulses against others redirected upon himself."

Reactions: Amnesty and Élégie
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I have never heard of this. For me, there is only one person I want to take out. The perfect job for me would be hunting elephant poachers. I could do that with a clear conscience. With that said, I never will take that person for I dont want that on my soul. Also, I dont want to be labeled that crazy killer...

Reactions: voyager
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i can personally speak from experience.......i dont hate myself for it either. if i ever go through with it....they will deserve every second of suffering

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, AngelGirl and Skathon
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I have heard that there is this phenomenon that causes a suicidal person to have homicidal tendencies. How does that occur and how does it relate to the suicidal tendencies?
Person snaps. Has nothing to lose. You feel nothing. You want to get rid of everything thats in your way.

It happens when youre desperate to die, but you feel like certain someone is blocking you from getting to your peace.
Or wants them to join him, so that others are not left alone with pain. So you choose to fix it. And when you do you sit there wondering why the f you did that, while cleaning all that blood from yourself and everywhere else..

Mindset is something like:
"What is 1 sin on my soul if it liberates few others from the pain im feeling right now. Ill go to hell anyway."

Im sorry

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, casctb and Lost in a Dream
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
If one hates themselves, they will inevitably hate the world.

Reactions: casctb
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
I used to have serious homicidal urges. When my ex cheated on me with another woman, I fantasized about shooting her to death then shooting myself in the head.

Once youre set on dying, you never have to face consequences for your actions. But you die knowing you made everyones life a little bit worse.

Reactions: Deleted member 17949
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I used to have serious homicidal urges. When my ex cheated on me with another woman, I fantasized about shooting her to death then shooting myself in the head.

Once youre set on dying, you never have to face consequences for your actions. But you die knowing you made everyones life a little bit worse.
i have them everyday. i call myself a suicidal psycho. what are you gonna do? hurt me? call the cops? by the time they find me i can be long gone

Reactions: casctb, Deleted member 17949, AngelGirl and 1 other person
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
I believe it's possible. Especially with mass murderers, like school mass shooters.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Such a thing is very clearly labeled on SSRI'S, which are widely given to treat depression. One of the biggest side effects for these drugs are "homicidal and suicidal tendencies."

The irony being that you're taking a drug to "cure" depression, which could cause you to want to kill others and yourself....

Reactions: voyager, Lost in a Dream and Fragile
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I get them all the time tbh. Being extremely resentful of living can easily turn into resentment of other people.

Reactions: casctb, WitheringAway and Skathon
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
At first... Reading how people didn't understand.... I felt like maybe this was another place I didn't belong. But then the likes started to come in and then others understood. I understand where the outside people come from but as someone that's here.... I don't think I could ask for a better group of people. I finally feel like I'm understood and I belong somewhere. Like I can never make the wrong mistake.
Thank you every one :)

• Love
Reactions: casctb and Poptart
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I could have told you this from being here long enough

Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
I would love to kill people and then kill myself. The more the merrier. Nobody is innocent in this world, even kids are evil.
Just stick to taking yourself out.

Reactions: Brink, 1DayItWillBover and Poptart
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Age doesn't matter. Nothing will change, nothing is ahead of you, everything just gets worse. The longer you will live the bigger possibility will be that things get even worse. 20 is not young, 15 is not young, you are never too young to kill yourself.
I am pro death, pro suicide, pro killing, but I just want this world to end, no humans etc. The best way to do that would be with forced castration. Humans would then die in 100 years, of course some would still exist because it is impossible to castrate everyone. Then it would be new begining with less people, less crime, less sufering. But it's just my opinion, I know it's impossible. I hope 5G will kill us all.
I would love to kill people and then kill myself. The more the merrier. Nobody is innocent in this world, even kids are evil.
This is not a pro-death community. Whether you're genuine or a troll, you have no place here.

Reactions: Poptart
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I am not a troll. I just know that this world is not worth anything. So, why I have no place here? I am seekink help to find a method that would end my sufering. Reason why I want to die is humans so how can I not want to kill them?

Hello. This is a forum dedicated to the right to die - that means we're in favor of giving people a choice to make their own informed and consenting decisions related to their life and death. By murdering people, you're taking away this choice and you also violate their consent and that's therefore against the very basic fundamental philosophy of this forum. We don't encourage killing people in this place in case you missed that.

Last edited:
Reactions: casctb, the box is empty, WitheringAway and 2 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I think it depends on the reason that someone becomes suicidal, whether they develop homicidal urges as well. For example, a person with a chronic and incurable condition that makes them want to die is not likely going to want to kill others if they were well cared for by those that wanted to help. In the case that someone has become suicidal because of the abuse they have suffered from others, then it's far more likely they will experience a desire to kill others if they are angry enough to seek revenge before they CTB.

The irony being that you're taking a drug to "cure" depression, which could cause you to want to kill others and yourself....

Oof! I guess I'll stick with weed then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon