Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
right now I don't care about the pain, I just need to die. but I am curious, how bad would it hurt if I just took a ton of random pills from my cabinets?

C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
right now I don't care about the pain, I just need to die. but I am curious, how bad would it hurt if I just took a ton of random pills from my cabinets?
Probably a lot and it probably wouldn't work, ODs are notorious for failing! Please be careful.

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Stupid_Anon_Offline

Biggest Worst Loser
May 5, 2024
Probably a lot and it probably wouldn't work, ODs are notorious for failing! Please be careful.
damn, that sucks. right as I thought I found a method I could go through with..

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
please read the pinned thread, "methods that don't work" or something

depthss

depthss

SOON
Dec 12, 2023
The effects of an overdose would vary depending on the type of drug you used. Random things in your pill cabinet would probably be pretty brutal. And possibly unreliable as well. Not something I'd personally ever recommend as a method

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
A hell of a lot of pain. More vomiting than you thought possible. Depending on the med you may experience delirium or terrifying hallucinations. Liver damage hurts like a bitch, which would be a very real possibility. Kidney damage is no fun. May well fuck your heart up too. Odds are you'll wake up though, either in the hospital after getting your stomach pumped or on your floor in a pool of your own vomit.