• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
Curious about if anyones tried a sip of sn mixed with water just to try it. Hopefully doing this method soon but I have a weak stomach when it comes to tastes and I know if it's horrible tasting I probably can't get myself to drink a full glass of it. please share your experiences if you can :)

also I know there's previous threads about this but nothing recent. i'm reading through the old ones as well

edit: would putting sn in capsules and swallowing them that way work?

Last edited:
Reactions: tothepoint
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
From what I know it just tastes like salty water, SN is pretty similar to salt. You would likely need antiemetics though (meds that prevent regurgitation), as from what I have heard most people have difficulty drinking it without throwing up.

Reactions: tiredangelgirl, Lost in a Dream and Sparr0w
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
two notes:
1. i tested out how much 50ml of water is the other day and it's just one full gulp, ypu don't need a full glass
2. do not ingest SN to test the taste. it's salty/bitter, with a slightly chemical taste if my browsing of threads recalls correctly. i think someone said it was less salty than seawater?
oh and drinking through a straw apparently helps

Reactions: nonialabaster
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't do this. Hasn't been done as far as I know, and it makes no sense to guinea pig yourself. You just need to hold your nose (so to speak), close your eyes, and take your medicine down.

Reactions: tiredangelgirl and nonialabaster
J

janejackson

Feb 13, 2023
Curious about if anyones tried a sip of sn mixed with water just to try it. Hopefully doing this method soon but I have a weak stomach when it comes to tastes and I know if it's horrible tasting I probably can't get myself to drink a full glass of it. please share your experiences if you can :)

also I know there's previous threads about this but nothing recent. i'm reading through the old ones as well

People have said extremely salty, chemical taste, some have said like sea water, at least one person said like chlorine.

The capsules are a bad idea as it would completely change how quickly and in what way it was absorbed, and thus an unknown outcome.

Reactions: tiredangelgirl and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
two notes:
1. i tested out how much 50ml of water is the other day and it's just one full gulp, ypu don't need a full glass
2. do not ingest SN to test the taste. it's salty/bitter, with a slightly chemical taste if my browsing of threads recalls correctly. i think someone said it was less salty than seawater?
oh and drinking through a straw apparently helps
Sucking on a peppermint candy, after you ingest the SN, might help with the bitterness. I'm planning on downing it like a shot of booze. Straight to the back of the throat, with a starburst mint to suck on.
From what I know it just tastes like salty water, SN is pretty similar to salt. You would likely need antiemetics though (meds that prevent regurgitation), as from what I have heard most people have difficulty drinking it without throwing up.
SN is a salt. Not table or kosher salt. If you have ever gargled salt water, when you were ill, I'd expect a similar experience. A little burping, some dry retches. It won't be entirely pleasant, but it not supposed to take too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiredangelgirl